CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let's make business decisions based on Twitter polls :simms:

Hey at least Halo is winning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is becoming increasingly clear (to me at least) that we will not be getting any significant sandbox changes until after pro league season 2. This is very disappointing, but I can't see them changing it just for the second season, they will wait until the preseason of HWC 2017 to get people hyped. Hopefully the weapon placement changes fix some of the problems with the autos and make things a little better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is becoming increasingly clear (to me at least) that we will not be getting any significant sandbox changes until after pro league season 2. This is very disappointing, but I can't see them changing it just for the second season, they will wait until the preseason of HWC 2017 to get people hyped. Hopefully the weapon placement changes fix some of the problems with the autos and make things a little better.

Lol, if it's going until after S2, forget sandbox updates.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Was out this evening but wanted to stop by and credit the server Dan for spectacular service at Outback Steakhouse.

OpTic top 4 this weekend.

Don't be ridiculous they are easily bottom 4  :kappa:

Anybody know if these can be bought anywhere? Don't even care what name it says. These are sick.

Do they make those in a snuggie too?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pleasantly surprised that Overgrowth & Riptide seem to be out of the running for HCS, given that they're no longer in Team Arena.

Do think Torque could be altered enough to work for HCS though. At least Tyrant CTF is in - getting sick of only 3 CTF maps.

Edit: Can any pros confirm when roster lock is, in relation to PAX? Could we see a Rostermania v2 ?

Me too. Hopefully @@Randa can put a good squad together under them.

Torqie flag with 2 snipes is aa sokid gametype. Just change the pillars to be shootable like eden. Also put a box or lift btomm mid
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There's really no good excuse for RNG dodging EG tonight

either:

1) They're trying to sabotage EGs practice to lessen their chance of winning this weekend by making them unable to get a good scrim

2) They're holding onto the stigma of being "2nd best team" for whatever pride related reason

I hope none of these are the case because it's a bit disappointing to hear about dodging scrims at this point in the landscape of the scene, especially from the guys on RNG, who I all really respect.

Maybe someones not feeling well and don't really feel like trying?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm not a big fan of 343, but credit where credit is due.  These changes to the team arena playlist look to be exactly what I was hoping for.  Good job 343, I am genuinely grateful for this.

Decide to try out arena. Get Fathom assault with speed boost and saw, entire team in party chat. I'm done with this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

There's really no good excuse for RNG dodging EG tonight

either:

1) They're trying to sabotage EGs practice to lessen their chance of winning this weekend by making them unable to get a good scrim

2) They're holding onto the stigma of being "2nd best team" for whatever pride related reason

I hope none of these are the case because it's a bit disappointing to hear about dodging scrims at this point in the landscape of the scene, especially from the guys on RNG, who I all really respect.

Maybe someones not feeling well and don't really feel like trying?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welp, TJ thinks its reason 2. I kinda agree with him.

Fucking disappointing. That's not how you go about handling the mental game. 

If you're the best, be the best.

• Upvote (+1) 1