CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hopefully the one "Not on the grid" is FiS. That dude is still good I swear.

Honestly... How is FiS still not on a team.  I've watched his stream and VoD and he's crazy good at H5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Allegiance does not have a team. Allegiance recently followed Contra+DevoN. Goofy was previously on Allegiance, meaning he has a connection to the org owner, Connor, already. Therefore, TSM is picking up Denial's roster.   :intel:

Half of Denial mentioned.

Three players total mentioned.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Pretty happy this team came to be.

Looking forward to seeing them perform!

I could see this team challenging liquid for top 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

teams I want to see:

2gre Heinz Hysteria Assault

FiS Cloud T2 Lifestyle

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cool to see Allegiance staying in Halo... though I still don't see that team as "scary"

Also which of those three was considered off the grid?? I would say goofy and Ryanoob had equal seasons last season. Maybe there is another team?

Cool to see Allegiance staying in Halo... though I still don't see that team as "scary"

So mmm now a team with Ryanoob is scary, interesting.

2 top 4 Worlds competitors and 1 slayer who I feel comfortable saying is not past their prime.

I think at the very least this is a team that can challenge a lot for Top 8.

Also which of those three was considered off the grid?? I would say goofy and Ryanoob had equal seasons last season. Maybe there is another team?

I'm an idiot.

Ignoring you're last troll statement  :kappa:

I guess Cntra, Dev, Ryanoob, and Goofy are going to Allegiance. 

Guess Denial is out a team now, eh?

edit: welp

Now I don't have to feel guilty about cheering for this team. AE seems like a stand-up org, and you cannot say the same about Denial. 

Edit: @@mediabrute do you have an AE sig?  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Am I the only one who thinks liquid isn't a guaranteed  top 4 team? They have really good players but I think theres quite a few teams that can upset them. That goes for E6 and EG as well.

3 top 4 Worlds competitors and 1 slayer who I feel comfortable saying is not past their prime.

Goofy didn't make Worlds.  :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I said three top worlds players, and one off the grid (Ryanoob/Winterfox) being a low end top 16 team. Really only so much i could say without spelling it out. I wasn't obliged to leak the roster before the announcement, nor did I want to hint to strongly as to who it was.

Goofy is definitely not a top worlds player, given he didn't qualify for worlds. Still excited for this team! Always a Ryanoob fan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goofy didn't make Worlds.  :holmes:

Oh good lord. You're entirely correct. I'm so sorry.

@@Stewie Yeah, My mistake. For some reason my mind was running on the Elevate history.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who thinks liquid isn't a guaranteed  top 4 team? They have really good players but I think theres quite a few teams that can upset them. That goes for E6 and EG as well.

yeah ikr, I mean they're all top players but I mean they basically split a series with Optic last night  :thinking:

#IntelBomb

Liquid: Ace, APG, Ogre2, Commonly

Dream Team: Aries, Jesse, TireIron, Ark

Str8 Rippin: T2, Str8 Sick, Naded, Proto

Optic: FS, Maniac, Randa, Huke

April Fools!

400px-Hahatehchief.jpg

Today is gonna be the worst for intel

This turned out to be incorrect.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everybody is trying to come up with every possible combination of fa's and i am just sitting here and thinking what talent will challenger division bring and how they will shake up everything after the end of the season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a feeling this new Allegiance squad will be a Top 4 team in the Pro League. I've been watching Ryanoob a lot lately and he has definitely gotten better.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everybody is trying to come up with every possible combination of fa's and i am just sitting here and thinking what talent will challenger division bring and how they will shake up everything after the end of the season.

Challenger is going to be freaking awesome, and I was led to believe that ESL has some stuff up their sleeves for more then just that for the AM community. I cant wait.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Challenger is going to be freaking awesome, and I was led to believe that ESL has some stuff up their sleeves for more then just that for the AM community. I cant wait.

Open lan for Challenger division. Please god of Halo, let this happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 top 4 Worlds competitors and 1 slayer who I feel comfortable saying is not past their prime.

So a team that can challenge top8 is scary ??. I bet Optic can beat them easily.