CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Wait a sec.......I don't understand how Ninja always tries to team up with Hysteria. Don't get me wrong, Hysteria is a very skillful player just stuck on a slightly average team, pro-wise, but it feels like every time Ninja and Hysteria team ,Ninja's confidence just lowers. I highly doubt that they will be final with Hysteria, but more so Ninja VicX Heinz/OG2 Commonly.

This roster makes sense on paper, but never forget that Ninja has a bad habit of making questionable roster decisions.

To this day I don't know why he hasn't secured his future and joined Optic; its something he should have done a ~year ago.  Lets get real, he's not going to be a guy who makes a living by winning tournaments.  He does however have the personality, drive, and head-start towards transitioning towards a streamer/entertainer driven career.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Potential new Randa team?

MMMM J0e Danoxide Randa Exemplify? They have been playing a lot recently, if you check the recent games.

I could be completely wrong though, but I do know that before Danoxide joined C9, he did want to team with Joe (I was on his stream that day). 

"I love fucking with Randa to make him think he is half decent"-Lethul 2016

• Upvote (+1) 2

"I love fucking with Randa to make him think he is half decent"-Lethul 2016

The puppetmaster at work.

This roster makes sense on paper, but never forget that Ninja has a bad habit of making questionable roster decisions.

To this day I don't know why he hasn't secured his future and joined Optic; its something he should have done a ~year ago.  Lets get real, he's not going to be a guy who makes a living by winning tournaments.  He does however have the personality, drive, and head-start towards transitioning towards a streamer/entertainer driven career.

Accidental plus rep - he can be on a top 4 team.

Ninja: "I would never team with Mikwen again, I wouldn't even consider running games with him"

423.gif

Hysteria agreed with him. Mikwen's ego/shadiness really fucked him over for S3 though - kept him from going to Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I want liquid to be aPG-Ace-Heinz-Penguin. I'll accept Commonly in place of Heinz BUT Heinz is my 2nd favorite player, so....

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair, you can lurk and not post. I wouldn't be overly inclined to post on here if I was him. This forum is largely, quite toxic IMO. Especially towards 343i.

EDIT: Truth hurts

We could also go to reddit with the same arguments. This community is great but reddit is more ideal for fixing issues in the game and getting a response. r/halo if checked everyday is a great way to see what the halo community has on their minds and how to address it. We simply need to be active on both to get our message across. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even hysteria sounds like hes having fun

He always sounds like that during the first week.  It's a trap!

• Upvote (+1) 5

ugh i'm so tired of hearing people say "this team won't work because *insert player name* is a *insert type of player* and having two of the same type of player on a team doesn't work." a lot of you guys act like every player has a very specific, limited playstyle when in reality most players are able to fill different roles depending on their teammates. i hear this argument a lot in regards to teams with ogre 2 which is ridiculous considering ogre 2 is one of the most versatile players in the history of halo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Okay let's clear the air here, I was absolutely shady, but wanna clear from my end. I've typed this post 3 times now and it won't send so I'm shortening it.

Ola and I were looking for a new 2 to team with, CLG thing happened. RNG asked me and I was seriously considering it, even was gonna break them to nV. As I was in the thought process I got a few texts that if I didn't decide soon they were going with tom. So I told them I was 100% in because I felt I had to. I woke up the next day and had a few texts to do our regionals squad(lol oops) I thought for a few hours and decided to do that, I also told Spartan that if I could find a solid team with Ola that my go to, should've been more vocal to the whole team but past is the past. I also found out from Tom later on he only said he was going to run games, but just gonna assume that was to force me into a decision.

Ninja and I shared some choice words over the skype group because of both of our frustrations and I completely understand it, i handled that whole situation pretty terribly. So Tyler here's my open apology, not trying to change your opinion or even try and team but I felt it was necessary. Especially cause I took all the heat for it.

Typed this on an iPad not fixing grammar shit

Should of listened to Audley about player roles  :lxthul:

ugh i'm so tired of hearing people say "this team won't work because *insert player name* is a *insert type of player* and having two of the same type of player on a team doesn't work." a lot of you guys act like every player has a very specific, limited playstyle when in reality most players are able to fill different roles depending on their teammates. i hear this argument a lot in regards to teams with ogre 2 which is ridiculous considering ogre 2 is one of the most versatile players in the history of halo

Players have preferences or "roles" where they play better. Sure, players can be versatile, but if they're not playing to their strengths, you can have problems. Ex: Arkanum on nV. Especially in H5 which is so fast, you can really only have 1 slower/long-range player per squad, IMO.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I've been pretty quiet publicly about all of the shit that went down before regionals, but just know most of my decisions are based on trying to team with and stay with Ola, kid got so good before regionals especially and he's such a good teammate. Sucks he has such a negative stigma because of the beginning of the game how he was on stream.

Also unfair to him how if he isn't the best player in the game people think he sucks dick at the game, but he set the bar so high for so many years it makes sense.

Was 2gre's split from NV a mutual parting, and will he be considered as a possible 4th?

I feel like people have the same attitude towards 2gre as Ola when they are both still solid players. 

I've been pretty quiet publicly about all of the shit that went down before regionals, but just know most of my decisions are based on trying to team with and stay with Ola, kid got so good before regionals especially and he's such a good teammate. Sucks he has such a negative stigma because of the beginning of the game how he was on stream.

Also unfair to him how if he isn't the best player in the game people think he sucks dick at the game, but he set the bar so high for so many years it makes sense.

People are so quick to judge and forget how early into Halo 5 we are...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If nothing else, I always appreciate the honesty in your posts.

ninja is teaming with hysteria and vic x again?

aka 

ninja will be a f/a 2 days before roster lock and will somehow put a team together and get tsm to sponsor, but they will come up short because he put the team together on such short notice.

aka

every ninja team ever since h2a.

dont do it ninj. we know how this will all go. you will get pushed out. team with 2gre and commonly. or 2gre and heinz. or heinz and commonly. just let hysteria go..

its almost my 2 year sub anniversary don't make me sit through more hysteria negativity..

hystera is a good player let him be good somewhere else.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1