CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i don't want ESL mad at me :tear:

Here is my source for the roster lock date: I heard 2gre and Cloud talking about it in Cloud's stream a few days ago. I posted it on here but no one really noticed lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All this negative talk about h5 and arena and i'm just over here happier than a pig in shit sniping killtacs and generally loving life in warzone assault and big team.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

See, this podcast is content I can get behind. Not the biggest fan of the vlogs, though I see why a lot of people like that stuff. Makes you like Maniac a lot more, and it will be cool to see the day he can drop that stigma of "he sucks". He's been on the grind since Naded joined.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm still the only pro to make someone lunge over a table and knock his monitor down so is there a gold medal for that? 

You'll do anything for a gold medal, huh?  :salt:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm still the only pro to make someone lunge over a table and knock his monitor down so is there a gold medal for that? 

Vids or it didn't happen

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maniac talks about CLG's dominance and brings up Instinct and Final Boss.

See, someone's asking the important questions!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Frosty calling out @ROB_THE_TURTLE for betraying him for snipe in money 8's when he was on a 16 streak  :mj:

To the people saying that there is no way Halo 4 could ever be more fun than Halo 5, I would much rather go dick around in H4 on MCC than die to every splinter nade thrown within 15 feet of me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 33

To the people saying that there is no way Halo 4 could ever be more fun than Halo 5, I would much rather go dick around in H4 on MCC than die to every splinter nade thrown within 15 feet of me.

Those things are easy to dodge, but you'd need to go in vaccinated up to come out of H4 MCC without at least Hep-C.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Those things are easy to dodge, but you'd need to go in vaccinated up to come out of H4 MCC without at least Hep-C.

Direct hits with splinter nades are insta kills and non-direct hits will take out your shields. It's like having insta-sploding back but without the setup. It really kills the competitiveness of of some maps when you can be up shots on someone and they just 180 splinter you for an easy kill.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Direct hits with splinter nades are insta kills and non-direct hits will take out your shields. It's like having insta-sploding back but without the setup. It really kills the competitiveness of of some maps when you can be up shots on someone and they just 180 splinter you for an easy kill.

I think they should be treated as a power weapon, timer wise. But Halo 4...on thanks

bruh what....does halo 1 just not exist to you

there was no harder snipe to use than h1's. i felt like h3 was waaaaay easier than h2 due to lack of hitscan and the shitty range of starting weapon

OT: EG wins everything until they play CLG

• Upvote (+1) 3

S6mB7fV.png?1

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just played "Super Fiesta" in Team Arena......... Tell me it was a glitch, and 343 isn't doing drugs..... PLEASE!   :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2