CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

:intel:  next tuesday at midnight is roster lock (for the 16 team invite online qualifier)

1 week

Locked for the League as well? Source.

Shitstorm inc.

People have short memories. Ogre 2 has won IN HALO 5 with CLG. But I guess he was just backpacked by Royal 2, Snakebite, and Frosty. Yes, picking up Lethul made them stronger, but let's not act like they weren't already one of the best teams in H5 even before the change.

Ogre 2 isn't gonna light up the scene anymore, but he's always been consistently solid on whatever team he's been on.

Royal2 and Snakebite are the best players in the game almost inarguably at this point, they're in a tier of their own statistically even in spite of each other. I'd put Frosty in as a top5 player for what he brings to the team. If Og2 was a top player i.e. valued for the assets they bring to the table, why isn't he on a top team already? Surely it's not political that he didn't get an amazing Worlds team and now finds himself on the outside going into League qualifiers.

Every pro will defend his greatness but does the demand match the words?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think the better debate is if 07 FB went up against another 07 FB, maybe from an alternate dimension, where the Alt 07 FB was made up of Formal, Formal, Formal, and Formal, then who would have won?

But what about the other dimension where the Sudds have the legacy of the Ogres ? How would that team do ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Locked for the League as well? Source.

Shitstorm inc.

nah, just for the upcoming lan qualifier i believe

i'll send you a pm

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, not one person between E6 and NV streamed last night. 

Have to keep their opening strats top secret

19a5c71736b2a4ab76632c1ed06bd633e5d8a2a5

• Upvote (+1) 6

What's going on with nV? They seemed like a potentially great team. Maybe they'll show up on LAN, but if not I can see a team change soon. Good to see Ola putting up numbers again though, I'll follow that little Wizard wherever he goes.

They just need to replace Commonly with Suspector and they'll be number 1 again.

Really? :lxthul:

gjIdERU.png

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

nah, just for the upcoming lan qualifier i believe

i'll send you a pm

Send us all a pm ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really? :lxthul:

gjIdERU.png

Using stats from a single game (strongholds no less) is a pretty poor example..

Re-spin and try again.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think the better debate is if 07 FB went up against another 07 FB, maybe from an alternate dimension, where the Alt 07 FB was made up of Formal, Formal, Formal, and Formal, then who would have won?

Four Formal's vs. four Ogre 2's

• Upvote (+1) 6

Did anyone stream EG vs 2gre's team? Are they a pickup team or have they been playing together for a bit?

Looks like EG Steamrolled them hard! 12 - 1 and most of the games weren't close.

8Mwa5Nw.pngye6AEK4.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Using stats from a single game (strongholds no less) is a pretty poor example..

Re-spin and try again.

d173dca0e4.png

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Four Formal's vs. four Ogre 2's

Four formals vs 2 1gres and 2 2gres in Halo 2?  it only seems right...

d173dca0e4.png

Hence  :kappa:  in the og post.  I think its pretty well accepted around here that Suspector is a top 10 player, not just for his skill but the intangibles as well.

he doesn't speak english and uses google translate 

just fyi

Yeah,  @@Infinity, why would you make fun of a guy who doesn't speak English? Unbelievable.

So rude man. I say we rise up against this tyranny and let the Meme-Guard take over as interim moderators.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They just need to replace Commonly with Suspector and they'll be number 1 again.

No, they just need to LISTEN to Commonly, and not pull a EG. #LetHamyBeHamy 

• Upvote (+1) 1

:intel:  next tuesday at midnight is roster lock (for the 16 team invite online qualifier)

1 week

inb4 Lxthul leaves CLG, and changes everything again.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1