CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like EG is scrimming 2gres team (Danoxide, Randa, and Cloud). Towey is spectating and streaming.

Edit: Cloud streaming as well.

Fortunately i keep most of my rep hidden in an off topic section where the regular investigators don't go.

Come at me IRP

At least until that off topic section gets leaked anyway.

formal is good at games(cod,halo reach,halo4) that are considered to be much easier than games that ogre2 is good at (halo1,2,3)

Agreed.  Nothing against formal, he's a beast and one of the best, but look at the success that the two have had.  Ogre 2 has had way more.

I agree that Ogre 2 has been around longer, but at this point he has accomplished much more than formal.  Maybe by the time formal has spent as much time in competitive gaming as ogre 2 he will have had as much success, but he has not reached that point yet in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed.  Nothing against formal, he's a beast and one of the best, but look at the success that the two have had.  Ogre 2 has had way more.

I agree that Ogre 2 has been around longer, but at this point he has accomplished much more than formal.  Maybe by the time formal has spent as much time in competitive gaming as ogre 2 he will have had as much success, but he has not reached that point yet in my opinion.

what is insane about formal is that he has ridiculous reaction speed

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry. 

#TeamFormal

Kid is a freak of nature and needs to come back to Halo.....along with Gandhi and enable

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is CLG so dominant and yet so inconsistent on Coliseum slayer?  Did Nostradamus write anything about competitive halo?

Sorry. 

#TeamFormal

Kid is a freak of nature and needs to come back to Halo.....along with Gandhi and enable

Gandhi coming back would be........savage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo, Ola right now is putting up the numbers and I am so happy for him since it is against the best team in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yo, Ola right now is putting up the numbers and I am so happy for him since it is against the best team in the game.

yep, the only way it could be any better is if someone on their team would stream so we could watch it from nv's side instead of clg.

formal is good at games(cod,halo reach,halo4) that are considered to be much easier than games that ogre2 is good at (halo1,2,3)

Formal wasn't even serious about competing back in H3.  He went back and destroyed Neighbor in 1v1's in H3 during Reach/H4.  There is absolutely no question in my mind that he would be an elite player in that game if you took the Formal of today and sent him back to the H3 MLG circuit. 

Some of you have a really hard time comprehending that there are players today who would still be just as good playing those older games if they were actually of age and/or were serious about competing.  Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty, Formal...guys like this would be elite players regardless.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think comparing 2gre and Formal is a lot like comparing Michael Jordan ( :mj: ) to Steph Curry. It just doesn't make sense to do at this point imo. 

We'll talk in 10 years or whatever, when Formal stops playing competitively. I assume 2gre will not be competing at 40ish, but hey I've been wrong before

• Upvote (+1) 2

Zs0Xk7i.png

that juxtaposition in lethul's that. I don't know whether to laugh or cry

No, people like "divruley" need to change. They make twitch chat the shit show that it is. Not to mention it is not okay to talk about mental conditions that way. What a horrible human being.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

No, people like "divruley" need to change. They make twitch chat the shit show that it is. Not to mention it is no okay to talk about mental conditions that way. What a horrible human being.

you're right, I was just pointing out the ridiculous contrast

• Upvote (+1) 3

You know what would make this forum better?  Some more pizza.gg codes.  -ola voice- know what i mean boyz

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just want to thank you guys for being awesome. I had to put down my 6 month old puppy tonight, and watching some scrims tonight has helped me get through this time. She loved to watch scrims with me before bed, so I couldn't figure a better way to spend my first night without her. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Formal wasn't even serious about competing back in H3.  He went back and destroyed Neighbor in 1v1's in H3 during Reach/H4.  There is absolutely no question in my mind that he would be an elite player in that game if you took the Formal of today and sent him back to the H3 MLG circuit. 

Some of you have a really hard time comprehending that there are players today who would still be just as good playing those older games if they were actually of age and/or were serious about competing.  Snakebite, Royal 2, Frosty, Formal...guys like this would be elite players regardless.

Royal 2 was so dirty at H3. He was 12 and just ripped faces. Didn't talk much just grabbed snipe at the start everytime. 

Anyways I think the 'Formal is the best FPS player' thing is because he is a top player in both Halo and CoD. It's not because of like winning tons of events and crap. What is better? Being the best Halo player of all time or being one of the top players in two separate and popular games?

Optic wind fathom flag and proceeds to sound so negative the next game. It's like everyone is agitated for no reason

"wut bitch?"

Ogre_2.jpg

lol ... I thought it was obvious but should have clarified; Formal is currently the best FPS player on earth.  Not talking about past accomplishments

• Upvote (+1) 4

Snip3down almost got the perfection vs Ogre 2's squad. :wutface:

If that wasn't the last game of the series I would have turned my box off and left the discord without saying a word after dying at 48 kills while 16-0
  • Upvote (+1) 9