CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Let's be real. He more than likely spoke with Naded asking him to tone down the criticism on stream and said he'll "look into" the feedback. Ultimately nothing will change.

I know I'm late to the party but it really does seem like 343 has a defensive complex, I don't think I've ever seen them respond well to critical feedback.

Just got done watching Naded's entire rant. He's got my vote. H5 is such a paradox. It makes me so happy and sad at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like this false beat down thing is happening to me more and more...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this the COD Pro League thread?

I get it, Nadeshot has an org and that's a cool thing, but that org hasn't picked up a Halo team as of yet, so why should we be talking about it?

Is this the "Is this the COD Pro League thread"?

didn't think so.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Is this the "Is this the COD Pro League thread"?

didn't think so.

is this the "is this the "is this the COD Pro League thread?" " ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

is this the "is this the "is this the COD Pro League thread?" " ?

no

sorry :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

This also could be from the fact that he went from placing 2nd at Worlds to Optic. As much as people have faith on this team, I have little to none. This team, every night, seem so depressed and show flashes of brilliance but are hardly consistent. Naded probably isn't too happy with how his season 2 started and he probably felt as if there was no other place for him to go to but Optic. He did say he was in this for the long-term, so I guess we will see what happens with Optic, but I am on board with the ones that call for Hecz to blowup the whole squad and build around Naded. 

Just my 2 cents, even though I might get some hate for this. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm glad Naded said what he did. He could've been more well spoken about it but I think everyone knows what he was saying.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This also could be from the fact that he went from placing 2nd at Worlds to Optic. As much as people have faith on this team, I have little to none. This team, every night, seem so depressed and show flashes of brilliance but are hardly consistent. Naded probably isn't too happy with how his season 2 started and he probably felt as if there was no other place for him to go to but Optic. He did say he was in this for the long-term, so I guess we will see what happens with Optic, but I am on board with the ones that call for Hecz to blowup the whole squad and build around Naded. 

Just my 2 cents, even though I might get some hate for this. 

He initiated teaming with Optic, and like you acknowledged, he viewed this as a "long term, grind together and get better slowly" kind of team from the beginning, so if that's changed now (which I don't think it is) then that's on him

And I mean they've gotten a lot better very quickly, to the point where they actually look like a professional halo team now lol. Very few reasons to be depressed (also Maniac addressed this specifically in his recent vlog)

• Upvote (+1) 1

He initiated teaming with Optic, and like you acknowledged, he viewed this as a "long term, grind together and get better slowly" kind of team from the beginning, so if that's changed now (which I don't think it is) then that's on him

And I mean they've gotten a lot better very quickly, to the point where they actually look like a professional halo team now lol. Very few reasons to be depressed (also Maniac addressed this specifically in his recent vlog)

Also, I have a feeling that if Naded does decide to leave Optic earlier than expected sometime down the road, Optic fans would give him hell for deserting them and I honestly do think he loves the #Greenwall. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love how Cratos is the self-proclaimed best Halo player outside of CLG, and promptly posts a 0.63 K/D... Nailed it

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I don't want to get neg repped again, so I'm going to ask it as a question this time. I'm not criticizing. I'm just a huge Renegades fan and want to see the team at the top.

I read this, and I wonder, is it possible to play 2 games professionally at the same time? Even when one of those games is Halo 5?

I say it because I don't know when that H1Z1 thing is (and I don't even care about it), but hopefully it isn't at the same time as the Pro League, It would really suck to see Renegades not placing well just because one of their players is dedicating half of his time to play another game at a competitive level.

I have no problem with Ninja playing H1Z1, I just think he should focus completely on Halo while he is playing the Pro League. The next few months are going to be really hard.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I feel like this false beat down thing is happening to me more and more...

it happens if you jump when you beat down, or it happens more often when you jump.  definitely some dud beat downs when you dont jump as well, depending on connection.  what happens is mid air it checks if you hold it down for a ground pound or if you just want to melee, and that delay makes it so you're beat down doesnt count

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how Cratos is the self-proclaimed best Halo player outside of CLG, and promptly posts a 0.63 K/D... Nailed it

I may not like or agree with a lot of the stuff he says and does (well pretty much everything actually), but no one can deny he played well at World's and Regionals. Like most people have said it's a team game and you can't place top 4 and 2nd without playing extremely well.

Pax East is going to be really fun to watch and see who places where. If I were into power rankings I would say the individual players on ALG ended up on teams in the order they performed at World's. But obviously that means nothing and we'll see what happens when they actually play the games.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it happens if you jump when you beat down, or it happens more often when you jump.  definitely some dud beat downs when you dont jump as well, depending on connection.  what happens is mid air it checks if you hold it down for a ground pound or if you just want to melee, and that delay makes it so you're beat down doesnt count

I think there's a difference between what you're talking about.

There's two things;

A massive delay when you try to melee in mid-air. I say massive even if it is a quarter of a second because that amount of time will usually change the outcome of the fight.

And also when you get a clean lunge and it just doesn't register.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't want to get neg repped again, so I'm going to ask it as a question this time. I'm not criticizing. I'm just a huge Renegades fan and want to see the team at the top.

I read this, and I wonder, is it possible to play 2 games professionally at the same time? Even when one of those games is Halo 5?

I say it because I don't know when that H1Z1 thing is (and I don't even care about it), but hopefully it isn't at the same time as the Pro League, It would really suck to see Renegades not placing well just because one of their players is dedicating half of his time to play another game at a competitive level.

I have no problem with Ninja playing H1Z1, I just think he should focus completely on Halo while he is playing the Pro League. The next few months are going to be really hard.

h1z1 is an incredibly shallow and acradey FPS game, don't worry about it at all

he will probably only practice a little before the event, it's not a game that requires a tremendous amount of grinding 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Formal was winning CoD events and then went to the H2A Invitational and won with APG, Maniac and Lethul. It's possible. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Twitchcon is September 30th to October 2nd. I don't really think it'll be an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/Ninja_TB/status/722538609035907074

twitchcon is September 30th so I think he will be fine. He won't pick playing h1z1 over playing halo with his team

Having played the game a lot myself, Ninja already put the grind in in the past. Now he can just play for maybe an hour a day, or even every other day, just to stay sharp and be good. Make sure he knows the tricks, spots to go to, tendencies. I wouldn't worry about him.