CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like EG takes it as well but I could honestly see any team potentially winning. It's gonna be fun to watch.

I really don't dont think its going to be that close.  I see CLG, RNG, and EG as the top squads right now with a decent gulf between the rest of the teams.  And of course a HUUUGE gulf between CLG and everybody.  Since RNG isn't going to be there im saying EG wins handely.

I really don't dont think its going to be that close.  I see CLG, RNG, and EG as the top squads right now with a decent gulf between the rest of the teams.  And of course a HUUUGE gulf between CLG and everybody.  Since RNG isn't going to be there im saying EG wins handely.

E6 beats EG in the finals, I'm calling it.

Explains his messed up sleep schedule, and at around 6:10 he talks about the team's potential

Haven't seen Maniac this excited/motivated about halo in a long time, even more so than during the LCQ. Nice to see

Why is he topless tho?

• Upvote (+1) 2

::Snip::

full series stats @ http://halo5arena.com/matchup/767

I watched this series (and others) from Suspectors POV and if he could just clean up his shot a tiny bit, I think he could be the best player in the game. His movement is unique, decision making is good, teamwork is good and he has a level head no matter what is going on, but sometimes i see him miss shots that some other top players would nail. He is still a top 8 player imo, but a slightly cleaner shot could make him 1th.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

unfortunately I didn't watch any scrims last night and am too lazy to look back.

Any of the stat lords who want to give me all the matches and results, please do. It will be much appreciated and you will get glorious +rep

I actually think E6 has the best shot at beating EG.

I'm anxious that this will be a 3 way battle for second. I definitely think this could be anybodies tournament...but EG has a core 4(towey included) that is a pretty fierce squad. They really didn't struggle last season with any teams consistently par CLG or ALG...and neither team are at PAX. 

That being said, I'd agree that E6 has the best shot at taking them down...though I think anybody could surprise, even Optic. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's slayer. lol I just fuck around in slayer. 

I only solo-search and I was able to get to Onyx in arena fairly easily but I get destroyed in Slayer by getting matched up against to4's more often. Are there less solo-searchers in Slayer for some reason?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I only solo-search and I was able to get to Onyx in arena fairly easily but I get destroyed in Slayer by getting matched up against to4's more often. Are there less solo-searchers in Slayer for some reason?

is there a way to tell if people are a to2/3/4? I can't ever be sure unless they have the same tag/emblem as each other.

edit:or i match the same team 3 times in a row like i did last night. that was great. 

No idea. I always solo search and run into more people willing to party up in Area. Slayer I never hear people call out or anything. I just run around working on my shot and just try to enjoy the game. I don't need to sweat in every gametype. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

is there a way to tell if people are a to2/3/4? I can't ever be sure unless they have the same tag/emblem as each other.

edit:or i match the same team 3 times in a row like i did last night. that was great. 

Yeah I should've been more clear, I'm guessing (hoping?) that they're to2/3/4's. I just go off of the fact that we lost 50-17 or its 3 Onyx 1800 guys and a Platinum 2 guy, In the postgame they all talk shit to us, they have obvious teamwork, etc, etc.

I'm sure some of this is the classic "fcking lag" type excuse making on my part, but that's not the case most of the time (I would hope). Largely its the degree of ass-whooping that I'm getting in Slayer vs. the losses in Arena.

He was just naming "obvious" eSports that you'd want to enter.  I think that Halo would be one of his easiest entries into a growing scene in which he could also field a competitive team fast.  Most of these teams in Halo aren't even tied down by contracts, whereas to acquire a good CSGO or LoL team is going to require not only timing, but huge capital investment.

i just find it funny he leaves out halo after living with a professional halo player for a "long time". As while as mentioning organic growth and names the three highest revenue earning , i am guessing most expensive to enter, esports (given they are the first that would come to mind).

All you guys talking about EG wiping the floor with E6 did you guys not watch them beat CLG on Truth CTF and Slayer last night? That does not happen... like ever. They would have beat them in a few more slayers too if Cratos wasn't going 2 and 15. It really is a shame that Contra and Devon couldn't make things work with Bubu and Huke.

All you guys talking about EG wiping the floor with E6 did you guys not watch them beat CLG on Truth CTF and Slayer last night? That does not happen... like ever. They would have beat them in a few more slayers too if Cratos wasn't going 2 and 15. It really is a shame that Contra and Devon couldn't make things work with Bubu and Huke.

fun fact

CLG won 25 straight CTF's until E6 3-0'd them on truth

• Upvote (+1) 2

:weback: ? 

Let's be real. He more than likely spoke with Naded asking him to tone down the criticism on stream and said he'll "look into" the feedback. Ultimately nothing will change.

I know I'm late to the party but it really does seem like 343 has a defensive complex, I don't think I've ever seen them respond well to critical feedback.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TSM and c9s teams are so bad in CoD, they could pick up decent teams in Halo 

:salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

TSM and c9s teams are so bad in CoD, they could pick up decent teams in Halo 

:salt:

they are both in the pro league so they are not awful, tsm took optic to game 5 at the last tournament

• Upvote (+1) 1