CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

complaining mid game (although from ninjas POV it seemed like non of his beatdowns were registering)

Spartan had the same issue happening to him, he was gettin' lit.

It's fucking heartbreaking to watch Ninja do so well at the start of series, lose a match and then play like shit for the rest of it. He tilts harder than a table missing two legs. In my opinion he really needs to learn how to take a loss. Wipe the slate clean and "reset", so to speak.

He should have taken a break, I could tell he was tilted as soon as it happened. The easy way to tell is when he dies and doesn't call out. Then instead of getting some water or doing something he just jumps right into the next game with a shit mental state.

I mean it's not entirely his fault they struggled, the overall communication was average at best towards the end of the series, but still.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this was the first time i heard Hammy snap, and not give his input at the end of lots of games towards the end of the series. I think they were all just super pissed. Lots of bad luck in tonights games, and bad attitudes. Move on. lots more halo to play. I expect them to talk things over and come back strong tomorrow. But damn people need to listen to hammy. His objective mind is better than anyone on the team. I know that pill might be hard to swallow for vic x and ninja. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan had the same issue happening to him, he was gettin' lit.

funny you say that because there were a few instances where they beat each other down and both did not register lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lucky for RNG they don't need to be playing good right now

they just gotta keep plugging away and practicing until the online invite qualifier 

• Upvote (+1) 4

He should have taken a break, I could tell he was tilted as soon as it happened. The easy way to tell is when he dies and doesn't call out. Then instead of getting some water or doing something he just jumps right into the next game with a shit mental state.

I mean it's not entirely his fault they struggled, the overall communication was average at best towards the end of the series, but still.

Some people just take setbacks a lot harder than others.  It's a part of their personality and there's nothing they can do about it.  I empathize with him because I tilt hard in many real world situations as well as in video games. I'm just at a point in my life where I know when to call it quits, remove myself from a situation and take a breather.  It's a bit harder for someone in his position because he's expected to finish out the series but I think that going for a glass of water like you said and taking a second to calm down/move past what happened is something he might want to try.

• Upvote (+1) 2

:apg:

also since ex-Liquid seems to have departed for a new org and Heinz is still under their brand I could see that being the new TL

Where is this :intel: coming from?

If true, I can easily see this "Liquid" team going to ALG.

Maybe even 100 Thieves :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

cloud danoxide randa 2gre running games btw. scrimming optic.

series is 4-4 right now. 2gre's team is looking good for their first scrim. 

Watching Cloud's stream as he runs with Randa/2gre/Danoxide, he really doesn't look like he has a handle on H5. Super slow and just not as proficient with the movement abilities as other pros.

100 Thieves is going to be big. Nadeshot already has more of a name/following than several top Halo organizations just from the fact that it is Nadeshot.

And coming from competing as a player, I bet he is going to pay a decent salary and understand the needs of the players.

I'd 100% not be surprised if a team has already reached out to him.

Oh believe me I know. My kappa was moreso poling fun at the name. It's atrocious. But Nadeshot involved with Halo would be amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else notice that Optic's been grinding A LOT lately? I haven't watched them enough to tell if they've been getting better but I'm impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Couldn't watch the scrim and I'm sure RNG did some tilting but man can we give Liquid some credit for playing them closely? Feel like it's hard to come by for them for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where is this :intel: coming from?

If true, I can easily see this "Liquid" team going to ALG.

Maybe even 100 Thieves :kappa:

"Liquid" is APG, Spartan, Stellur, and Eco (Unlegit). They've explicitly stated that they are going to a new org or are at least in talks for a move, maybe if it doesn't work out they stick with Liquid but it seems like something bigger has potentially opened (TSM Prayers)

Other open orgs include Winterfox, eLevate, Allegiance, and HUNDO THIEVES

xKedzNL.jpg

Thank you so much, calling that number was life changing :prayers:
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Nadeshot wants 100Thieves to scale organically and will be taking things with caution. He talked about picking up a CSGO or LoL team but didn't mention Halo and probably won't be interested until he is more established.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nadeshot wants 100Thieves to scale organically and will be taking things with caution. He talked about picking up a CSGO or LoL team but didn't mention Halo and probably won't be interested until he is more established.

Agreed. Halo probably isn't a very safe bet for a new org. Even if its Nadeshot's

Roster lock is midnight of the 26th. Is this common knowledge?

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Liquid" is APG, Spartan, Stellur, and Eco (Unlegit). They've explicitly stated that they are going to a new org or are at least in talks for a move, maybe if it doesn't work out they stick with Liquid but it seems like something bigger has potentially opened (TSM Prayers)

Other open orgs include Winterfox, eLevate, Allegiance, and HUNDO THIEVES

1a3b943e37fe7c58299a97ea3c44e105.png

Is this your source, or was it spoken somewhere?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those replies  :simms:

For real, its been a month since CLG Won. How is there not a HCS playlist yet? :Come on 343 launch one for May 1st for the Summer League that you are promoting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta love going into team arena late at night to play the EU pros, still would like it better if CTF tyrant wasn't a 3 minute match vs them ☠