CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Please take all team name discussion to the HCS Pro League Team Names and Discussion thread.

Thank you for your compliance.

Nice Like Rice is goat team name

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe its called 100 Thieves because he plans on stealing all the good players off other teams.... :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know what is going on with 2gre and Heinz? Haven't really heard anything the last couple of days. 

heinz hasn't streamed in forever. makes me sad

I'm torn between staying subbed and subbing to someone else instead :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know that feel.  I've been subbed to him for over a year and I'm afraid i'm gonna have to unsub cause he never ever streams anymore.  I love him as a streamer and player and he seems like a great person as well, but I feel like my money is being wasted.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know that feel. I've been subbed to him for over a year and I'm afraid i'm gonna have to unsub cause he never ever streams anymore. I love him as a streamer and player and he seems like a great person as well, but I feel like my money is being wasted.

Same but I think I'm only at like 10 months or so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

<Nadeshot Jaffar>

:dank: 

Should've gone with 40 Thieves, Nadshot already makes a strong allusion to Ali Baba in Arabian Nights.

• Upvote (+1) 2

heinz hasn't streamed in forever.  makes me sad

I know that feel.  I've been subbed to him for over a year and I'm afraid i'm gonna have to unsub cause he never ever streams anymore.  I love him as a streamer and player and he seems like a great person as well, but I feel like my money is being wasted.

He should be streaming regularly again. He was at my house for the past few weeks, and although I told him he could stream from my setup he decided not to. :) He's home now though, so you should expect to see streams SOON!

• Upvote (+1) 8

He should be streaming regularly again. He was at my house for the past few weeks, and although I told him he could stream from my setup he decided not to. :) He's home now though, so you should expect to see streams SOON!

:simms:

This might be "arguably" the case but this is coming off of AW and Ghosts so pretty much anything will seem refreshing. Yes Treyarch has actually made competitive CoD a thing (against all odds) however, (opinion) I think competitive CoD is as big as it will ever be and will start to decline or just keep its status quo. With CoD the time to kill is just too fast to make it an enjoyable game to watch and now that they've included the ban system there are some super frustrating things that cause a lesser team to win. You guys think that a storm rifle hose is bad. As far as Vandy goes, yes he interacts but so does 343 (just not on TB) I don't really see a huge difference here. 

You're going to have to be specific with your comment about the ban system, as the ban system is in place to make the game more competitive.  I don't see how removing the BP system would improve the game.   

I also don't see your comparison between Vonderhaar and 343.  Vondy is praised as THE CoD developer, where as 343 has uh...mixed reviews.  In terms of interaction, Vondy definitely has that leg up on 343.  Example:  Recent CWL 2nd season poll vs "breakout poll".  

Over/under on how long it takes for CoD announcers to start referring to Nadeshots new team as "The 100"?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Over/under on how long it takes for CoD announcers to start referring to Nadeshots new team as "The 100"?

Depends on the caster. It will probably take Maven like 2 months and everyone else a couple days max.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You're going to have to be specific with your comment about the ban system, as the ban system is in place to make the game more competitive. I don't see how removing the BP system would improve the game.

I also don't see your comparison between Vonderhaar and 343. Vondy is praised as THE CoD developer, where as 343 has uh...mixed reviews. In terms of interaction, Vondy definitely has that leg up on 343. Example: Recent CWL 2nd season poll vs "breakout poll".

The game is trash, he can communicate all he want, he still made a shitty game.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6