CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Definitely should have been spelt Hundred, don't use the "100" in any fashion.

HT HALO?

Nadeshot founded a new eSports org. Wonder if he will pick up a Halo team.

edgelord'ing

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sounds like a reference to the "hashinshins" league of assassins type group back in the olden days.

Worst team name I've seen

Enigma 6

Team Liquid. Seriously Team Liquid makes no fucking sense. I'm gonna start up an org called Team Gas. How about Team Solid?

Ninjas in Pajamas. wut

• Upvote (+1) 7

Enigma 6

Team Liquid. Seriously Team Liquid makes no fucking sense. I'm gonna start up an org called Team Gas. How about Team Solid?

Ninjas in Pajamas. wut

Enigma 6 is also not good, but 100 thieves is far worse. Team Liquid is pretty good, NiP is co goat with Final Boss

Team Liquid is one of the coolest names in eSports IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

NiP is the best name in the industry TAKE THAT BACK

NIP is by far the coolest org name out there

I never said it was a bad name. It's just the most random shit.

This org name discussion is very interesting to me at this current juncture for reasons I cannot state at this time, however what would you guys say makes a good org name?

This org name discussion is very interesting to me at this current juncture for reasons I cannot state at this time, however what would you guys say makes a good org name?

Nothing.

Lol Nade already has 21 k+ followers for his org and it has only being a couple of hours, secondly the players fan base has legitimately sky rocketed, think of how attractive this team is to players, especially up and comers. Halo players should be doing everything possible to get nade to pick them up.

Edit, I mean king papey chose to go with Nadeshot over an attractive TK offer (an established cal of duty org), just shows how much pull he has.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol Nade already has 21 k+ followers for his org and it has only being a couple of hours, secondly the players fan base has legitimately sky rocketed, think of how attractive this team is to players, especially up and comers. Halo players should be doing everything possible to get nade to pick them up.

I'm 99% sure APGs team is resigning with Liquid, but if they are still considering orgs, I'd say take a hard look at this one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I vote Reality Check as best team name 2016

• Upvote (+1) 9

Sounds like a reference to the "hashinshins" league of assassins type group back in the olden days.

I was hoping I would never have to see that name again.

I'm 99% sure APGs team is resigning with Liquid, but if they are still considering orgs, I'd say take a hard look at this one.

I meant to mention this morning...

Liquid should be announcing something very soon, possibly tonight, possibly tomorrow regarding what's happening with them in Halo 5.  I unfortunately don't know specifics, so I can't say with absolute certainty.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Evil Geniuses is easily the coolest name

I agree, always thought that was the coolest org name.  Also, War Eagle.

I vote Reality Check as best team name 2016

getting reality checked is one of the greatest moments in esport 

it's like getting beat by the washington generals 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Won't happen, but if I were going to start an org I've always thought 'Four Horsemen' would be a badass name, although it wouldnt fit well with any of the 5 man eSports

• Upvote (+1) 1