CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whenever Cratos posts something controversial 

I wonder what the most controversial post ever on TB is, like if there has been a post with 50 upvotes and 50 negs lol

I wonder what the most controversial post ever on TB is, like if there has been a post with 50 upvotes and 50 negs lol

I recall seeing a couple posts like that in the past. Couldn't tell you the topic or discussion though lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Me to Zane when he gets off his Choir bus and is back home

spn-0-dustily.gif

When you find out he's qualified for Regionals.

tumblr_lkjslsGZ3S1qinu9q.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

AKA every single one of my posts..

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Thanks @@Moses_FPS for letting me know about the gamertag change.

Here are the compiled stats for CLG vs Liquid 10-3:

http://halo5arena.com/matchup/759

Liquid almost gave away game 2, but Stellur clutched it and solo counter-capped Snipe while they simultaneously lost bottom mid at the very end.

Got pretty manhandled games 3-8, but happy to see them rally and play well in the last 5. They lost game 10 Eden Slayer despite Spartan going nuts with the snipe. Thrust Slide - picked up snipe - twitch no scope on Frosty sequence was particularly gross.

Royal 2 with the casual 1.65

H2H:

Royal 2  -  54 : 29  -  APG   :apg:

Royal 2  -  51 : 25  -  Stellur   :walshy: 

Royal 2  -  48 : 25  - Eco  :wutface:

Really great breakdowns, much appreciate the stats @@charas

First game wasn't a tie APG left during the middle of it

yeah i know i watched the VOD, there was like a min left so i just called it a tie 

How much of a chance does nV have of winning PAX? I'd love to see Ola and Mikwen back up top.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Me to Zane when he gets off his Choir bus and is back home

spn-0-dustily.gif

Hope that work is paying off because you guys have been playing very well. Take down the CLG monster. 

How much of a chance does nV have of winning PAX? I'd love to see Ola and Mikwen back up top.

Not sure if they've scrimmed E6. Know they've beaten Optic in scrims, but lost to EG every time. 

I'm betting on EG to win this PAX LAN, but stranger things have happened. 

This PAX event is gonna be good cause EG sucks now and everyone's pretty evenly matched so it won't be a blowout.

if EG keeps scrimming every other day like they have been it will be close. 

sleep schedule discussion is the new rent discussion. I got you all beat. I have a teething 8 month old. I don't sleep. Period.

• Upvote (+1) 8

You people need more sleep. lol Seriously rest is important. I don't want to come here and find out somebody on the site died of a stroke after getting little to no sleep, and it's happened before. I remember that one article about a kid after reach came out who just stayed up playing for 48 hrs and had a heart attack. He was only like 21 too. Take care of yourselves people. Go run a few miles and take a nap. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because the brackets were literally luck of the draw.

I see this stated on here and by pros. Was this ever confirmed by 343, because I was able to figure out a method to how they paired everyone up. Its similar to how the world cup is done. The 1st place team of a group, with the worst record amongst other 1st places, plays the 2nd place team with the best record. Those two teama happened to be from the same group so they couldn't meet again. So now the 1st place team is playing the next best 2nd place team, and the original 2nd place team is playing the third worst 1st place group finisher. Thus you get eg vs clg. CLG had the 3rd best record of 1st place finishers, RNG had the 4th best recors of 1st place. EG had the best recors of 2nd place finishers.

The other matchups follow the same logic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You people need more sleep. lol Seriously rest is important. I don't want to come here and find out somebody on the site died of a stroke after getting little to no sleep, and it's happened before. I remember that one article about a kid after reach came out who just stayed up playing for 48 hrs and had a heart attack. He was only like 21 too. Take care of yourselves people. Go run a few miles and take a nap.

A few miles?!?! Jesus I cant even run to the bathroom without getting winded.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I said it a little while ago, I think NV will surprise at LAN.  

They've been getting a lot of scrims in and also Elumnite factor is a gamechanger.  

Arguably.