CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bro, have you ever had an ASTRO Scout BackPack? They cost $100 each.

They are :prayers::fire: :cash:

Tbh if I had the choice I would want to be 3rd place for that backpack lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

After a rocky start CLG wins series 10-3 as usual. Liquid looked good then okay. Clg won a Col Slayer aka they fixed their only problem now everyone else is doomed. goodnight. work at 5 am why do i do this to myself.

• Upvote (+1) 6

CLG dominated as usual but Spartan's team showed a lot of potential and Spartan was pretty impressive individually.

OpTic pretty much dominating Randa, Cloud, Aries and Danoxide. Would like to see them scrim EG, E6 or Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FS playing MM with FIS, Randa, & Danoxide till rest of Optic gets on. 

That T03 with someone like @@Munoz would be interesting. Though is he still competing? Haven't seen him in scrims or anything. 

:poop:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm too good of friends with liquid to not give them a little hope 

If only everyone was as nice as you :lxthul:

Is it just me, or is it too obvious to create a normal sleep schedule where you go to bed between 2-3am and wake up by noon? Then you can start scrims at 7-9 instead of 11pm so you have to stay up til 5-6am scrimming then analyzing...

Obviously 2-3am isn't the ideal time, but I'm trying to meet the pros in the middle of the ideal time and the time some of them currently go to bed. 

Is it just me, or is it too obvious to create a normal sleep schedule where you go to bed between 2-3am and wake up by noon? Then you can start scrims at 7-9 instead of 11pm so you have to stay up til 5-6am scrimming then analyzing...

Obviously 2-3am isn't the ideal time, but I'm trying to meet the pros in the middle of the ideal time and the time some of them currently go to bed. 

I feel like some pros don't really take sleep patterns that seriously. What happens when you're used to waking up at 6pm and then you have a Halo tournament that starts in the middle of the day? It's like being jet lagged. Get on a proper schedule where you're scrimming at the same time of day as the tournaments will be taking place. One little thing that could help out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like some pros don't really take sleep patterns that seriously. What happens when you're used to waking up at 6pm and then you have a Halo tournament that starts in the middle of the day? It's like being jet lagged. Get on a proper schedule where you're scrimming at the same time of day as the tournaments will be taking place. One little thing that could help out.

Not just that, but a shitty sleep schedule is proven to increase your risk dramatically of getting sick. You see it with Optic all the time feeling like shit and therefore not practicing at the max level possible and unable to focus at 100%. There's literally no downside to getting on a normal sleep schedule, especially if they all did it so streams started in primetime. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flame is the only one that sounds positive whenever they scrim. Everyone else just has a bad attitude

• Upvote (+1) 4

Bro, have you ever had an ASTRO Scout BackPack? They cost $100 each.

They are  :prayers:  :fire:  :cash:

If you ever have anyone complain about receiving an Astro backpack as prize, will you just send it to me instead?  I still haven't been able to replace the one that got stolen in Columbus.

Seriously the best backpack I've ever owned, too.  The layout of it is perfect for attending gaming events.

(Not serious about send me someone else's prize.  Totes serious about the quality of the totes.)

I hear Audley has him locked up in his basement

Nah, I let him roam basically free range.  But I have an XBox One set to permanently search FFA on his account in my basement, so if he ever leaves the basement, he'll look like a trashcan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, Torque flag isnt a bad gametype anymore with two snipes and the lowered lighting. I still would like a lift bottom mid, and have the pillars be shootable like on Eden.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Jimbo posted an FFA tips and tricks video. Also, he's only 19 subs away from 1000. Let's get him there boys! + support the guy who's putting out daily videos.

100*

OpTic pretty much dominating Randa, Cloud, Aries and Danoxide. Would like to see them scrim EG, E6 or Liquid.

Looks like FS and Maniac are catching up. You'd think with the way everyone talks about them that they are permanently behind everyone.

Looks like FS and Maniac are catching up. You'd think with the way everyone talks about them that they are permanently behind everyone.

Maniac spent a whole weekend in California. Their HCS dream is practically dead in the water.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can't quite put my finger on it..... but something tells me you're a RNG fan 

Always knew you were intelligent. 

• Upvote (+1) 1