CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At what time is Optic-EG happening tomorrow?

I like scrims to start a bit earlier. How about 8pm EST?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wtf is wrong with that gif, only half is moving???  :wutface:

Yes, the maker really half-assed that gif.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yes, the maker really half-assed that gif.

xiGTfGd.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

FS was playing with danoxide, randa, and skeptical last night. we tied them on torque assault.

obviously intel. 

totally 

People think if someone loses a scrim that the team is trash and should immediately drop one of the players on their team. Building team chem takes a long time and we shouldn't expect greatness in a teams first few scrims.

Its more so about how they lost than that they lost, I agree with you that chemistry is important but the patience needed to build it, when money is involved, you're better off cutting ties and finding a team you have natural chemistry with, a perfect example of this is what happened after HWC, most if not all teams made changes in stead of trying to build on team chemistry.

Teams that are sticking together after getting stomped out by CLG in scrims are essentially telling us that they are playing for 2nd place in tournaments, unless what you're trying to say is that they have a shot at 1st?

Again, it's not that they lost it how they lost.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok guys. Seriously, we have had enough of the childish behavior. We are going to start really cracking down and start enforcing the rules heavily.

Lol jk post memes

Lol got me on this at first.

I ran the numbers, and the projections don't lie.  As you can see in the graph below, the level of Dank on the boards would fall off dramatically without memes.  That's not good for you, me, or TB's shareholders.  If anything we need more meme's.  That's the only way we'll be able to achieve weekend peaks above 9000.  

IkHo1Cs.png

LOL. Dank graph.

peak meme will occur in roughly 5 days. At that point, TB will have to begin relying on alternative fuel sources.

I propose we look towards on topic discussion as our alternative fuel and to ease the transition, I will be subsidizing all on topic discussion with positive rep.

• Upvote (+1) 1