CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't worry boys. I've acquired a team of forum members who are going to discuss and analyze the memes for this season. You can expect the HWC Team Beyond Meme Power Rankings to come out "soon".

Halo 50k? AGP? 

National Championship. Just strap this onto the front of the belt.

794px-DarkmanChamp.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

he played with devon, cntra, and 2gre two nights ago

heinz going back to denial would be really interesting

no re-tart-ed at all

Don't worry boys. I've acquired a team of forum members who are going to discuss and analyze the memes for this season. You can expect the HWC Team Beyond Meme Power Rankings to come out "soon".

National Championship. Just strap this onto the front of the belt.

794px-DarkmanChamp.png

No shields on Blood Gulch to win it all, loved that video. Still have my Big Sauce shirt. 

(note: I was looking at team competitions, my bad)

• Upvote (+1) 1

tfw people forget you make memes too

KT2law1.gif

Anyways why do people take scrims so seriously in halo? Never understood it.

Frosty coming in here all "I'm too cool to care about scrims" it's literally the only thing we have outside of actual tournaments. It's the best practice any team can get, no it's not the end all be all but still very interesting in my honest opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HCS Now will be live a 8pm cst. We will discuss the pro league and have a quick chat with @@Spartan about ESPN and Team liquid. twitch.tv/UGC Hopefully we can end the show before the CLG EG scrim if it happens.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Frosty coming in here all "I'm too cool to care about scrims" it's literally the only thing we have outside of actual tournaments. It's the best practice any team can get, no it's not the end all be all but still very interesting in my honest opinion.

Not what I mean at all. People think if someone loses a scrim that the team is trash and should immediately drop one of the players on their team. Building team chem takes a long time and we shouldn't expect greatness in a teams first few scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No shields on Blood Gulch to win it all, loved that video. Still have my Big Sauce shirt. 

(note: I was looking at team competitions, my bad)

that makes more sense to follow team competitions.

I know it's not for sale but I want to buy that shirt so bad. 

At the moment its,

Final boss - Ogre 1, Ogre 2, Walshy, Strongside

Instinct -Lunchbox, Roy, Mackeo, Victory X

Str8 Rippin - Tsquared, Legit, Neighbor, Elamite

Carbon - Ghostayme, Karma, Ghandi, Shockwave

But im trying to make my way through a few hundred pages of  :dank:  memes and  :intel:  . I will update you when I catch up 

Str8 Rippin - Zyos, AYBFonzi, Foulacy, Tsquared

Team Phreaks - Karma, Ghandi, Shockwave, StrongSide

updated  :wink:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not what I mean at all. People think if someone loses a scrim that the team is trash and should immediately drop one of the players on their team. Building team chem takes a long time and we shouldn't expect greatness in a teams first few scrims.

Big time. RNG breaking up the first time was the equivalent of a coach being sacked for not making the playoffs in the first season. Chemistry is a long term commitment and is why core squads like Snip3down-Roybox and RoyalBite2 work so insanely well together.

Those are the connections that help close-out games, make call outs easy to follow, and reduce the impact form can have on consistency. Running regular scrims is super important, but the W/L really isn't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HCS Now will be live a 8pm cst. We will discuss the pro league and have a quick chat with @@Spartan about ESPN and Team liquid. twitch.tv/UGC Hopefully we can end the show before the CLG EG scrim if it happens.

Nice, will turn in

• Upvote (+1) 1

So EG is indeed scrimming CLG tonight, and it starts at 10est.

I wish he would just say "in X amount of hours" saves us EU kids converting time zones  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish he would just say "in X amount of hours" saves us EU kids converting time zones  :walshy:

about 6 hours and 30 mins

• Upvote (+1) 1

So EG is indeed scrimming CLG tonight, and it starts at 10est.

Wait. 

EG vs CLG tonight......

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That VictoryX interview was a good read. Cam is one of the coolest pro players IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 6

022415_ParksandRecreation_RonSwanson3.gi

Ron swanson is my spirit animal.

Also have you been looking into who heinz might be teaming with? We need the ketchup king on a good squad.

Str8 Rippin - Zyos, AYBFonzi, Foulacy, Tsquared

First Halo team I rooted for. Got me feeling all nostalgic now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm feeling some EG vs Optic scrims tomorrow. Since we apparently organize scrims on here now let's make that happen kthx

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm feeling some EG vs Optic scrims tomorrow. Since we apparently organize scrims on here now let's make that happen kthx

That will be like spectating two teams of gold ranks playing  :kappa: