CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry I might have over reacted or whatever. But I won't apologize for being upset for being put on "ESPN" and having my reputation being known as a guy who "struggled" or was "Arguably" the worst player on the team when that is completely unfactual. I give 100% of my time, effort, and fucking soul into this game. I've never been in it for the money (besides what little I need to get by) and I'll continue to be that way.

There is no need for you to apologise I'm pretty sure most people would get angry/upset at an article that is so far from the truth.

Keep doing what you are doing, keep your head on straight and you'll go far we all know you're a great player @Spartan 

Summary of league info for those who are still unsure

Good show, Halo up first in this episode.

mfw when the senior esports writer tells me i don't need a J school degree....

guess i have to start writing some shit now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously is there not a single soul on this forum not an Renegades fan, its triggers me every single time i go on here and read some of the extreme bias on here

im a fan of dogs

has liquid scrimmed RNG since worlds?

Sort of? RNG scrimmed 3/4's of the current Liquid roster back when they were Allegiance for that short period: Stellur, Spartan, and Unlegit (with eL Town). RNG won 5-0. They haven't scrimmed with TL's current roster though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sort of? RNG scrimmed 3/4's of the current Liquid roster back when they were Allegiance for that short period: Stellur, Spartan, and Unlegit (with eL Town). Won 5-0. They haven't scrimmed with TL's current roster though.

okay, thank you

When you're about to make a controversial post but then you remember you're reading the Renegades Pro Team Seeds and Discussion thread

8VG4wa5.png

Seriously is there not a single soul on this forum not an Renegades fan, its triggers me every single time i go on here and read some of the extreme bias on here

I can honestly say I am not a fan.

• Upvote (+1) 2

When you're about to make a controversial post but then you remember you're reading the Renegades Pro Team Seeds and Discussion thread

8VG4wa5.png

Try not being an Ogre 2 fan.

• Upvote (+1) 8

You're reallllllllyyyy late to the party. Spartan hasn't played for RNG since worlds.

Pretty sure he scrimmed CLG the other night, as I watched it, and he was the best player of the team he was on

That was far far too many pages to catch up on, arguably too many...

Also that clapping gif broke my phone 3 times today @@Stikki Lawndart

Did you purchase Team Beyond Dank insurance? Bro it covers everything:

[Data cap coverage] For those pesky large gifs

[blown mind coverage] Keeps that noggin of yours [Alive] Dead

[@mediabrute Logo Emporium] Want a sweet sig banner to rep your favorite team, org, player, or food? He's got it!

Get TBD insurance TODAY! http://teambeyond.net/forum/store/category/2-premium-membership/

• Upvote (+1) 5

xkMoyx2.png

#washed

I love 2gre but if someone were to post one game where he went negative and said "washed", they would be negged into oblivion.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Try not being an Ogre 2 fan.

Is it possible to not be a OGRE2 fan... i mean like seriously how can you not like the guy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure he scrimmed CLG the other night, as I watched it, and he was the best player of the team he was on

The article was about him leaving RNG. He hasn't been dropped since.

I love 2gre but if someone were to post one game where he went negative and said "washed", they would be negged into oblivion.  

yeah i have to agree I am a huge OGRE2 fan but i wouldn't post stats from one game to back up that he isn't washed, this actually makes it look like were grasping for evidence that he is not (i don't think he's washed, but he's obviously not in his prime)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is it possible to not be a OGRE2 fan... i mean like seriously how can you not like the guy

2gre is like our michael jordan

you don't have to be a fan or like him, but you better respect his accomplishments and his contributions to the game 

• Upvote (+1) 8

See what I mean? All I have to do is state that I'm not a fan and out come the interrogations.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He's the punniest person I've ever encountered

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going negative and being washed are not one and the same.

been catching up, I've literally never been less surprised in my life than when I read that ESPN got a story wrong, feel sorry for Spartan/Stellur though

I mean its been over a year and they still haven't corrected the blatantly false reports during "Deflategate"  :salt:

http://store.barstoolsports.com/products/lies-black-tee

^best shirt I've ever bought, recommend @@Spartan gets one asap

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think that makes @@Cratos our Ron Artest, going into the stands and beating down the fans and stuff

LMAO, you are nuts dude 

are you gonna make that GIF or am i?   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3