CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fuck around and take a nap.

Come back to ESPN trick shorting Spartan and stellur and caught up on 30 pages of 1337 arguments about life changing :cash:

:weback:

How proud you must be of this forum lol

HEY!

Its not the weeds fault he is an asshole.  Don't clump us up with him.

Oh here we go. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stellur is getting a ton of variation in free merchandise these past few months. Good for him.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Rule #1 of... Well, basically Life...

It isn't what you can do, it's who you know and what you've done.

I wouldn't have reached out if Darin wasn't already following me on Twitter.

Did maniac or ace hack your account?

Everyone here is so busy commenting on ESPN's halogate debacle that they forgot EG vs. CLG scrims are tonight at 10PM EST.

• Upvote (+1) 4

52a5b0d9c91af3cbba3e5d157ec27ebd.png

Spartan no longers sucks, now he struggles

I haven't even read the article besides this excerpt but that is some seriously shitty writing. (arguably)

Oh here we go. 

Smoking weed doesn't make you an asshole.

It makes you:

sleepy

hungry

forgetful

amused by little shit

hungry

did I say forgetful?

But it doesn't turn you into an asshole.  Thats all on him.  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Have you made a single post that is actually about the pro league?

Yes. They all have been. I.e. setting reasonable expectations regarding how lucrative payouts are. I'm not sure why so many folks are so quick to complain about purse disbursements when this is the first year Halo has been back in the main stream esports world.

The marketing needs to get ratcheted up though as it's still not in the forefront of most esports conversations.

i was going to apply at ESPN but they only want people with degrees, guess that's working out for em

AAYK052.gif

Who is going tto take the team Beyond scrim belt from them

Cratos was instrumental in the comeback against RNG at Worlds, but let's keep pretending he's bad because he doesn't care about how many Halo games his teammates were pro in.

lol other than the players on clg who played better than me at the event? like did you guys watch cus watching the rebroadcast at the event even after I clutched games or went big people still said I sucked but when it came down to it in the biggest event no one ( other than clg) out preformed me hate on that all you want but you can watch it for yourself and my teammates from alg agree to that too

cratos out

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Why are you here? Nobody likes you and you're annoying. You're amused because you have nothing going on. Get off the forums and get back on your bong or whatever you do. The whole time you've been here you've contributed nothing and just start petty fights.

Which you appear to be participating in? Ironic. Comedy.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Now the sparty vs stellur debate is back again great.

sparty and stellur are better fundamental players, but spartans emotions hold him back and stellur is an emotionless rock

ninja and victory have better emotional control and better teamwork when playing as teammates.

commonly and penguin probably the best two free agents joined ninja and victory out of ALL of the other options that HAS to say something....

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol other than the players on clg who played better than me at the event? like did you guys watch cus watching the rebroadcast at the event even after I clutched games or went big people still said I sucked but when it came down to it in the biggest event no one ( other than clg) out preformed me hate on that all you want but you can watch it for yourself and my teammates from alg agree to that too

cratos out

you do know he was defending you....right?

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

cratos out

inb4 "how can you possibly be good when you went 1-13 in finals"

• Upvote (+1) 6

you do know he was defending you....right?

yes I was adding onto his statement

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

As someone who suffers from depression, yeah sorry I care about what people think.

My first time ever being featured on ESPN It's completely wrong, biased, and unfactual.

Sorry I might have over reacted or whatever. But I won't apologize for being upset for being put on "ESPN" and having my reputation being known as a guy who "struggled" or was "Arguably" the worst player on the team when that is completely unfactual. I give 100% of my time, effort, and fucking soul into this game. I've never been in it for the money (besides what little I need to get by) and I'll continue to be that way. 

- Sparty

Who are you apologizing to? I'm sure everyone is on your side on this. That article is trash.

As someone who suffers from depression, yeah sorry I care about what people think.

My first time ever being featured on ESPN It's completely wrong, biased, and unfactual.

Sorry I might have over reacted or whatever. But I won't apologize for being upset for being put on "ESPN" and having my reputation being known as a guy who "struggled" or was "Arguably" the worst player on the team when that is completely unfactual. I give 100% of my time, effort, and fucking soul into this game. I've never been in it for the money (besides what little I need to get by) and I'll continue to be that way. 

- Sparty

The article was garbage, dont worry about it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

cratos out

Not to mention you were the most humble on Allegiance as well  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've spent the last hour catching up on the forum and I have never laughed so hard for a solid hour before in my life.
Thanks for the Dank memes and the great info keep up the great job guys. 

• Upvote (+1) 3