CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The lack of intel has driven us all insane. Now the weird pics/gifs are being posted. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I always get this impression that since T2 doesn't really compete anymore that people tend to think he's a bad player or something. Pretty sure he could wash some of the current pros if he really wanted to. I say the same thing about 2gre. People think he sucks for some reason and I don't know why lol. But then again, a lot of people tend to look at stats and only stats and judge based off of that alone; in which I can at least understand their perspective. However wrong it may be.

I've watched his stream quite a bit, when there's no one else notable streaming, and he's definitely not as good as any pro. It's not only stats ... just watch his stream, he's been grinding for months and is not that good. He was very good at H1-H3 but the dream is over, I think

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've watched his stream quite a bit, when there's no one else notable streaming, and he's definitely not as good as any pro. It's not only stats ... just watch his stream, he's been grinding for months and is not that good. He was very good at H1-H3 but the dream is over, I think

Times are tough when Active has more twitch viewers than T2.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Times are tough when Active has more twitch viewers than T2.

I don't watch stream because of someone's name. I watch stream where it's going to entertain me, and pass some time. T2 is just not entertaining to watch.

And of course, no intel. And also, Heinz seems to have been evaporated. No tweets, no stream. And he used to be active here. gah.gif

b70ece44dc4da2bc06619bf214049b38.png

It's been two days, relax. I'm sure Heinz is ok.

Where is that Beyond FFA tournament at :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Didn't DIG ruin your career (goose) hence why you haven't played since?

Reqt

Also good tourney man, the Beyond fam is proud.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Easter weekend is finally over. There should be some  :intel: coming this week...at least we can hope  :walshy:

Didn't DIG ruin your career (goose) hence why you haven't played since?

gCpfIwo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

i hope this tourney starts at 1m, and crowd funds for a bit. it wont reach 2.5m but might reach 1.5 or 2. still lots of mula.money.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well on a different topic I am having @@heytred on my Gaming Podcast this week (Wednesday at 7pm Eastern), so if you have any questions shoot them over!

• Upvote (+1) 1

i hope this tourney starts at 1m, and crowd funds for a bit. it wont reach 2.5m but might reach 1.5 or 2. still lots of mula.money.gif

Pretty sure they will only do that again for 2017 worlds and a year from now with req sales..........holy shit that number....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lifestyle said on stream that Naded will most likely be on OpTic (in case we needed more confirmation at this point) and that they were going to try running with Commonly. Hope this quenches the intel thirst a little bit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure they will only do that again for 2017 worlds and a year from now with req sales..........holy shit that number....

that would be......anigif_enhanced-9653-1406852432-7.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lifestyle said on stream that Naded will most likely be on OpTic (in case we needed more confirmation at this point) and that they were going to try running with Commonly. Hope this quenches the intel thirst a little bit.

FS Maniac Naded and Commonly, would be a decent team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

FS Maniac Naded and Commonly, would be a decent team.

commonly does fit the optic mold. Young, gets all the e girls, good at halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok guys I feel like we are all missing the big picture when it comes to F/A's and :intel:.

Where do we think Scaryotic will end up?

I personally think reality check would suit him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

we got some good old fashioned asia halo trash talk going on

that's a good sign

Did they only have 9 people in this 1v1 tournament? 5 people got byes in the first round  :wutface: