CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love Naded but hate Ace. Why must Optic be like this.

What reasoning do you have for hating Ace, honestly very curious.

• Upvote (+1) 4

In that graphic with CLG vs RNG. The spartan kills. Is that Spartan Charge, and Ground Pound?

Any ability. Normal Melee, Charge, or Ground Pound

Making fun of that.

Ah thanks man that makes more sense although pro players say stuff like that all the time to hype themselves up

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpTicGaming/comments/4ep9t2/amaa_ask_me_almost_anything/d224ka4

Not sure if anyone saw Hecz was doing an AMA on the Optic subreddit last night. Took the opportunity to ask about the Halo squad. Gives a small insight into what his current thinking is on the situation/team.

I really hope he is referring to their play at PAX east as ASAP. That they have to put  a good performance in there or things will change.

Hey guys, just stopping in real quick to give a friendly reminder that our rules prohibit self-promotion. There are some exceptions, but those are generally limited to cases where the content is absolutely 100% relevant to the discussion at hand (Example: Sandman posting pictures he has taken at the most recent event).

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am just going to go ahead and say what everyone already knows.

Maniac could give a shit about bringing new fans into Halo. He just wants to make some YouTube  :cash:

Nothing wrong with that, its not his job, but lets not pretend thats even remotely close to something he cares about.

He's still dividing his fanbase. He'll get less views on this new channel than he would if he posted to his main. I don't think he benefits from doing this besides getting less pissed off fanboys complaining on his gameplay videos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hd1ZzxO.png

"DAM NINJA"  :holmes:  :apg:  :wutface:  :mj: I really thought RNG was getting close and would challenge CLG but dam was i wrong......................so the status is still CLG and everybody else 

I posted the clg vs rng scrim on the r/halo sub to see if we could get some of the hype to rub off on them (I know that sub is notoriously casual/not interested in competitive halo but its worth a shot).

upvote if you'd like, who knows, maybe it'll get some traction. link

Getting a presence on the Halo subreddit would do a lot of good for the pros and the scene; its pretty casual but they appreciate good/crazy plays outside of warzone pub stomps too. Honestly I see stuff from pros that are relatively routine for them that would get a good reaction from casual players I think. I see pros come on here and post awesome clips pretty often and I always wonder if they ever try to post their clips on r/Halo. The potential for awareness is really high and could bring interest from a ton of people that aren't exposed to it.

I imagine if they reached out to the mods they could get some type of pro tag or something that would let people know its a pro clip that is posted.

So what happens when optic fails to make the pro league? I wonder if Naded and Ace knew about the 8 team max before joining. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

So what happens when optic fails to make the pro league? I wonder if Naded and Ace knew about the 8 team max before joining. 

Name the 7 teams that are better than OpTic. People say "This team will be top 8" or "This team won't be top 8." There are hardly 8 teams formed right now.