CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja plays completely different vs CLG I've noticed. He challenges way more when he should be challenging way less.

Yea, maybe just a bad night, but definitely played up to some of his negative reputation tonight. Challenged too much, tried to make a lot of solo pushes or cute plays that got him killed nearly without fail. Love him, but the time between deaths in some matches tonight was, as the stats post above said, unacceptable if you want to win.

Devils advocate, I'd expect a team thats been around together longer than a few nights to do better :)

you hate me dont you? Im just setting my expectations accordingly as to avoid disappointment

def. worth, stream grinds been paying off

Of course I don't hate you haha i like the back and forth. It's the point of a forum, no?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Denial vs. E6 Scrim Results with Different Teammates

Scrim 1, w/ Ryanoob & Goofy: Denial wins 5-3

Coliseum CTF: 3-0

Plaza TS: 37-50

Empire SH: 95-100

Eden TS: 50-38

Fathom CTF: 3-0

Rig SH: 100-84

Truth CTF: 0-3

Eden SH: 100-60

Scrim 2, with 2gre & Heinz: 4-6 

Fathom CTF: 2-1

Coliseum TS: 50-45

Empire SH: 35-100

Truth TS: 50-42

Coliseum CTF: 3-2

Eden SH: 90-100

Regret TS: 42-50

Plaza SH: 80-100 

Rig TS: 19-50

Truth CTF: 2-3

Rig SH: 28-48 before Contra lagged out.

Scores of scrims w/ only the same gametypes:

Scrim 1: 3-2

Scrim 2: 2-3

Gametypes where outcomes changed: Won Eden SH with Noob/Goofy, lost with 2gre/Heinz. 

Contra's internet went out - will edit this post in morning if his internet comes back and they play last 3 games of series.

@@ContrA

• Upvote (+1) 6

Of course I don't hate you haha i like the back and forth. It's the point of a forum, no?

Yeah, its just, with EG no longer being 1st, I've learned to set my expectations so I'm not constantly disappointed.

I'm just coping the same way here w/ RNG, I'm a cynic now  :wutface:

I'd love to be surprised though.

4 day layoff for RNG, RIP.

pls learn, the last 4 day break did nothing bad to 'em, theyll be fine.

smh, some rng fanboy you are

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite is the brains, Royal2 is the muscle, Lethul is the looks, Frosty is the wildcard, and TRAAP is the pointless Ogre 2 hater.

Every great crew in history has followed that basic dynamic. The A-Team did it. Scooby Doo did it. The Ghostbusters did it. '07 Final Boss did it. Now when they break this format, it gets them into trouble, and by breaking it they limit themselves to be as successful as those organizations.

Onto the matter at hand, we are getting plowed in the ass by 343 Industries with their binary rifles and their rotten radar loving hearts. As a forum, we have to come together with a plan to get competitive Halo back on the right track, preferably involving pulling up our boot straps, oiling up a couple of asses, and doing some plowing of our own....not gay sex.

Also happy to no longer be lurking. It's like I found the old MLG forums again.

This might be the single best thing I have ever read.  Always sunny is the best

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whatever team Ryanoob and Goofy choose to join will probably shake up the mid tier teams, as they've fit well on a few different squads lately.

I love how RNG always "chokes" the close games - it's not that CLG just plays better or anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, its just, with EG no longer being 1st, I've learned to set my expectations so I'm not constantly disappointed.

I'm just coping the same way here w/ RNG, I'm a cynic now :wutface:

I'd love to be surprised though.

pls learn, the last 4 day break did nothing bad to 'em, theyll be fine.

smh, some rng fanboy you are

As do I. I never expected RNG to beat CLG, I don't expect anyone to beat them.

I'm also not dumb, Ninja can't play like he did tonight if they want to win anything. He hasn't played like this since before Regionals honestly.

.7 k/d ratio and 200+ deaths is unacceptable and only happened because he thinks he has to make plays when they play CLG. Sometimes the best play is to not make a play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Scrim 2, with 2gre & Heinz: 4-5

Fathom CTF: 2-1

Coliseum TS: 50-45

Empire SH: 35-100

Truth TS: 50-42

Coliseum CTF: 3-2

Eden SH: 90-100

Regret TS: 42-50

Plaza SH: 80-100

Rig TS: 19-50

Truth CTF: 2-3

Rig SH: 28-48 before Contra lagged out.

Scores of scrims w/ only the same gametypes:

Scrim 1: 3-2

Scrim 2: 2-3

@@ContrA

4-6*

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how RNG always "chokes" the close games - it's not that CLG just plays better or anything.

So if RNG beat CLG in the same fashion people here would give RNG all the credit? It's a worthless argument. Choke, Clutch all the same thing really.

Well Hysteria is officially teamless. Suck to see a really good player not have a team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

danoxide, nem, ryanoob, and gooby are scrimming liquid. score is 3-2  :apg:

edit: nvm don't listen to me

Let's all take a deep breath and remember that this was practice. RNG half the time didn't even know some map/gametype starting strats they wanted to do. Any team going up against the world champs is gonna have a bad time(usually). Good games everyone!

t46jVlf.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Denial looked quite iffy with 2gre and Heinz. Rig TS was an absolute shitshow including a 2gre breadstick. I don't see that team sticking.

I hope Devon and Contra go back to Ryanoofy because they looked a lot more impressive with them imo.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So if RNG beat CLG in the same fashion people here would give RNG all the credit? It's a worthless argument. Choke, Clutch all the same thing really.

I think 90% of the people here would give RNG all the credit in the world. I mean they're getting an awful lot of credit for an 11-2 loss.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I think 90% of the people here would give RNG all the credit in the world. I mean they're getting an awful lot of credit for an 11-2 loss.

It's a pointless argument. How can you prove it either way?

danoxide, nem, ryanoob, and gooby are scrimming liquid. score is 3-2  :apg:

edit: 4-2  :apg:

That score is wrong. It's 1-1. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let's all take a deep breath and remember that this was practice. RNG half the time didn't even know some map/gametype starting strats they wanted to do. Any team going up against the world champs is gonna have a bad time(usually). Good games everyone!

Agreed. And on the other hand, it felt like CLG definitely had lapses throughout the series where they didn't play 85%+ of their regular ability, which is fucking terrifying. Either way it's been a super  :dank: night and out of respect and as thanks to both teams for scheduling the Team Beyond Scrim World Championship, no played will be slapped with the MJ cry face tonight. 

• Upvote (+1) 1