CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lmao wtf are you talking about. That was likely the closest series CLG has had, CLG been together a few months, RNG been together 2 weeks. Didn't watch CLG side but RNG side didn't look like they were playing at 100%.

11-2 is the closest series CLG had?

Not the 9-4 against an even newer squad last night?

• Upvote (+1) 7

TL won a SH 100-44, 2SH 100-99 and TS 50-48. Those were the only close games in the series outside of a 3-2 flag game.

I love Ninja but he did not play well that series. He admitted as much. They had close games but I still think RNG played sloppy and had lots of missed opportunities.

It's a lose lose for anyone who plays CLG. Either CLG played average, the other team sucks, CLG wasn't trying, other team got lucky, etc etc.

Nobody has beat us yet for those excuses to be used so how do you know that?  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm no Audley, but I feel like when you have map control with only 10 points left to go, you shouldn't risk the triple cap.  Hamy and Penguin jumped into red nest and both got killed right after getting it, then CLG got red and cat.

The main reason RNG lost that game is because of Penguin going to Red Nest instead of staying in Cat with Ninja -- if he backed up to block Blue Plat, there's a chance Ninja could've finished the cap on his own before CLG got into position to kill him... if he got into the territory with Ninja, there's a chance they would've capped (AND a chance CLG wouldn't have spawned Blue Plat, as outside Red wouldn't have been blocked) before CLG could've killed them.  Instead, he went to Red, futilely trying to solo cap a territory and negatively influencing a ton of spawns in the area, and leaving Ninja to solo cap Catwalk.  The split cap cost them that game.

Ninja spawns at blue pushes catwalk, and then gets killed from behind when CLG spawns blue right behind him happened twice.

Yep, can't cap Catwalk while your teammates are at Red Nest and you have Blue Bend.  They're GOING TO SPAWN BLUE PLAT.

I'm still waiting for Audley to explain why CLG seems to always do bad on Coliseum Slayer

I did during the match on my stream.  Probably just over-analyzing it though. :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's a lose lose for anyone who plays CLG. Either CLG played average, the other team sucks, CLG wasn't trying, other team got lucky, etc etc.

1 thing is consistent..... CLG wins.....by a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And how many of those wins for CLG were actually close? Maybe like 1. RNG there was 4 at least.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

And how many of those wins for CLG were actually close? Maybe like 1. RNG there was 4 at least.

What? 

Just stick to negging everyone of my posts

• Upvote (+1) 4

CLG looked pretty average tonight and still won 11-2.

I saw this coming the night RNG fans said RNG was 1/2 after beating EG in one scrim.

I hate being right because I really like this team, but at the same time I don't think Commonly or Penguin reeeealllly gave other teams a fair chance by avoiding scrims against CLG for so long.

Hd1ZzxO.png

Specifically, Lethul played very average. 1.0 KD, less damage than Victory and Ninja.

Despite Ninja's damage, it's obvious that his damage doesn't justify his deaths. -61 is just unacceptable. Just look at Vic for a much better version, stats-wise.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja plays completely different vs CLG I've noticed. He challenges way more when he should be challenging way less.

Specifically, Lethul played very average. 1.0 KD, less damage than Victory and Ninja.

Despite Ninja's damage, it's obvious that his damage doesn't justify his deaths. -61 is just unacceptable. Just look at Vic for a much better version, stats-wise.

Yes, even TJ said the last 4-5 games of the scrim he played very average.

I could tell.

(sorry TJ)

itt: people acting like choking games isn't a legitimate problem. imo losing 4 close games isn't promising, it's concerning. closing out games is one of clg's strengths and it's a weakness for many other teams, especially renegades.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Who gives a shit if a few of the games were close. Series score was 11-2, that's all the stats I need.

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 games in the CLG - RNG series were decided by 10 kills or less, 10SH points or less or 1 flag.

Compared to 5 games in the TL series.

Don't say sorry haha sometimes you just play bad, I've noticed since full time streaming around like the 6-8 hour mark I start doing significantly worse, but hey.... I've got 430 subs now #Sellout

FTFY  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who gives a shit if a few of the games were close. Series score was 11-2, that's all the stats I need.

If all you need to know is that CLG is better then yes, but if you are trying to determine how teams stack up outside of CLG it's pretty damn important.

8 games in the CLG - RNG series were decided by 10 kills or less, 10SH points or less or 1 flag.

Compared to 5 games in the TL series.

Devils advocate, I'd expect a team thats been around together longer than a few nights to do better :)

you hate me dont you? Im just setting my expectations accordingly as to avoid disappointment

Don't say sorry haha sometimes you just play bad, I've noticed since full time streaming around like the 6-8 hour mark I start doing significantly worse, but hey.... I've got 430 subs now #Worth

def. worth, stream grinds been paying off

• Upvote (+1) 1