CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

SH is more about rotations and being aggressive than CTF or Slayer (for slower maps). I think it's RNG's stronger gametype, not necessarily CLG's weakness.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Royal 2 >>>

They are both super good.

I think Snakebite possesses some qualities that might not be valued as much since they aren't "main stat lines" while Royal2 is a slayer so like the forward in soccer or the cleanup hitter in baseball he tends to get the most attention. But what Royal2 does doesn't happen without a player like Snakebite along his side.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Sorry I didn't know that. I'll do that from now on

np, this thread gets me paranoid now. Can't tell when people are serious or not.

Oddshot is pretty much awesome.

I mean, its 7-1, SHOULD be 8-1, only a few games have been close, which were SH, and Idky but CLG has sucked w/ SH lately when I always thought they were SH gods.

Anybody know what maps Liquid beat CLG in SH last night?

Fathom flag (game that tied) was also very close. Anyways 8-2 with 2 games that RNG choked. With more practice from RNG this series would be 6-4. Good gameplay from both teams tonight; CLG still dominate though

I don't know how we're not talking about Frosty. He seems to be the key piece of the puzzle. Royal 2 and Snakebite are raw, but Frosty is just infuriatingly difficult to not at least trade with.

Lxthul, T-bags Ninja..... Then loses and does the worst on on his team...  :laugh:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG isn't going to improve much from this considering they won't be scrimming again until sunday. Hopefully EG keeps up the grind.

Are they grinding tonight?

np, this thread gets me paranoid now. Can't tell when people are serious or not.

Oddshot is pretty much awesome.

Hahahaha, no worries! I understand. Yeah I agree, it's pretty awesome

I am noticing the pattern. CLG sweeps objectives ( For the most part ) and loses Slayer. The question is how can people use this against them in objectives. 

I don't know how we're not talking about Frosty. He seems to be the key piece of the puzzle. Royal 2 and Snakebite are raw, but Frosty is just infuriatingly difficult to not at least trade with.

I know this has been said a ton before but the way he moves around the map is insane. Seems like he just floats around effortlessly annoying the shit out of the other team and never dying.

Fathom flag (game that tied) was also very close. Anyways 8-2 with 2 games that RNG choked. With more practice from RNG this series would be 6-4. Good gameplay from both teams tonight; CLG still dominate though

Is this like the scene from Fast and the Furious?

CLG is still winning 8-2 lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Snakebite is the best IMO, dude just does the nerdiest shit and is an incredible communicator and leader.

Also not like Snakebite doesn't often put up very positive games with lots of kills, too. He has all those smart qualities, but can slay maybe just as well as Royal 2, has a ridiculously consistent shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lxthul, T-bags Ninja..... Then loses and does the worst on on his team...  :laugh:

Lxthul, T-bags ninja..... wins

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@VinFTW I definitely agree with you - I just think it's not taking anything away from CLG, the clear best team in the world, to say RNG looks really good. To clarify, I'm just seeing tons of promising (albeit inconsistent) play from these guys, in spite of the actual scoreline. 

CLG are still Gods, clearly.

Snakebite is the best IMO, dude just does the nerdiest shit and is an incredible communicator and leader.

I couldnt agree more. 

Seriously no one like him. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1