CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have a growing collection of signs from Timo. He keeps taking things and then gives me a paper sign to make up for it. 

edit*

How does one participate in one of these spotlights?

I'll shoot you a DM/PM to organize the whole shebang! I'm working on a Penguin spotlight right now, but I'd love to get something out with you before PAX if you have the time.

I'll take a little bit of your day, we'll Skype, get formalized, then I'll grill you and question you until you're uncomfortable and end the call. Then I'll format, edit and publish! Sounds fun right!?

Just respond to this, DM me on Twitter @ FlizzyFletch or PM me here to confirm so we can all start getting excited about it:)

Until then I'll just keep pretending to be busy...

gcd.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

OMG that comeback lol

RNG was out rotating them so bad that game, but somehow CLG pulls it out.

dude....omg RGN come on....But like I said. They're keeping up. They just need to stop choking and giving up under pressure. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like CLG just fucks with teams and gives them hope, and then just STARTS TO TRY and wins when they want...

I said that earlier today in regards to that nV flag game on Fathom. 

Like, they're REALLY good, and they also don't get tilted, ever. Its fucking crazy.

Or maybe they just suck at SH, didn't they lose two close ones to Liquid last night as well?

@@TiberiusAudley were you watching Liquid/CLG scrims last night? Why is CLG having such close SH games lately. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Every member of CLG can stay alive in the most impossible situations. I cant image how annoying it must be to play them. Just staying alive and holding/distracting players until they get help is a major reason why they are so damn good. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

RNG isn't going to improve much from this considering they won't be scrimming again until sunday. Hopefully EG keeps up the grind.

i just had to pop in to say i'm super frustrated with how good renegades could be if they just stopped making stupid mistakes. ninja challenges practically every kill even when he knows he'll lose and there's no one around to pick up the one shot. they also solo push WAY too much. if they just pushed as a team and backed down when they're one shot they would be doing a lot better and probably give clg a run for their money.

Snakebite is the best Halo 5 player in the world.

Obviously CLG is amazing, but RNG is showing to be really fucking good too.

I mean, its 7-1, SHOULD be 8-1, only a few games have been close, which were SH, and Idky but CLG has sucked w/ SH lately when I always thought they were SH gods. 

Anybody know what maps Liquid beat CLG in SH last night?

Snakebite is the best Halo 5 player in the world.

Obviously CLG is amazing, but RNG is showing to be really fucking good too.

Royal 2 >>>