CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought @@Zeezbruh was insinuating that Brett move out of his parents house and to the Optic House.

Obviously he can join Optic and be successful without doing that.

Edit:

Who dis?

http://halo5arena.com/match/1e2ec8e5-b5e1-484e-9c21-17ab195a9130/OpDicFlameSwerD?timeplayed=2016-03-27

Whoever it is has played with Naded before as well. (talking about geoduck not the fake flame)

http://halo5arena.com/match/958e6219-ed81-4fef-8869-cbf7d7424e5d/PowerGeoduck204?timeplayed=2016-03-27

• Upvote (+1) 1

As someone who was a hardcore Str8 fan back in the day......T2 is as washed as a player can get.

So you truly believe that if he had a competent team, he absolutely could not place in any of these events? That's ridiculous man lol. I'm not saying he's can beat CLG anytime soon. But compete? He assuredly can. Your skill doesn't just melt away from your body. He would just need to practice a bit. I just watched a game not too long ago with him and some decent players against Cratos, Lifestyle, and two other guys that I recognize playing around the champ level in Arena and it was a 3-0 in about 4 minutes. 

Obviously I'm not saying that a random matchmaking game is a complete measure of ability, but obviously he's competent enough to play against high level players. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The "A" Team

Allegiance: Assault, Ace, APG, Arkanum?

Edit: 13 minutes too late...

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys were awesome this weekend! Really thought you did a great job given the circumstances and what you had to work with.

Thanks mate really appreciate it! Finals was fun, we didn't have a caster Xbox until last minute and even then it didn't have an Ethernet. We were also thrown to from the stage much much earlier than we anticipated which threw us off massively. But overall just really pleased we gave multiplay those numbers!
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Don't know if anything posted it but last night Heinz, Commonly, Victory X, and Ninja were running matchmaking. Probably nothing but would make a pretty cool team imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I'm all caught up. From what I'm getting from the thread, the two main possibilities of RNG are:

Ninja, Vic X, Heinz, Commonly

Ninja, Vic X, 2gre, Commonly.

Also FS, Maniac, Naded, Assault wouldn't be a terrible team and could get optic into the Pro League IMO.

We all know teams will change a million times more before "roster lock." Anything happening now is mostly temporary for most teams. I would like to see Suspector stick around on EG.

Hey some low life piss ant stole Zola's video and re-uploaded it on youtube. Somebody let Zola know so he can copy right claim it and we should all flag it as well. I hate fucking pricks that steal people's work. They even copied and paste the discription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RS5SjgUQoM

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've been a RoyBox fan since '07 but a part of me does want them to split and play on different teams. If anything, just for the storyline. Imagine a Roy vs. Lunch finals...

If Roy and Lunch ever did split, it would be ~1 week before Lunch got dropped from EG.

That's my humble opinion, and I don't know much of anything about much of anything.

Hey some low life piss ant stole Zola's video and re-uploaded it on youtube. Somebody let Zola know so he can copy right claim it and we should all flag it as well. I hate fucking pricks that steal people's work. They even copied and paste the discription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RS5SjgUQoM

Never heard the phrase piss ant before. Lmao

Being that annoying guy who doesn't read older pages for my answer. I was under the impression 2gre was teaming with Ninja but on the front page 2gre is a free agent?

"Being that annoying guy who doesn't return PM's"

...Is all I read.

Forums been slow past few days. Those bastard pros are starving us of Intel, and we're paying with our lives.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would be cool if 343 let mlg run like an am league with events while the pro league was going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think people are going a little bit too hard on LBX. He made his share of bad plays but hes always made those plays. A lot of the time it was his team not capitalizing on the way he plays and the opportunities he provides causing issues and leaving him out to dry. I could be wrong but I really don't think hes washed at all. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure most of you have noticed, but esportspedia has a great Halo MLG section with every MLG/Pro event in detail, what teams took what place, and who was on each team.

I always go into ogre2s wiki on that site to find the section I'm talking about. Scroll to the bottom and it's say all his placings for all events and you can explore from there.

http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/OGRE2

Goes all the way back to the first Halo 1 tournament =].

A lot of 1sts on that page.

i remember that 2005 Philadelphia event vividly that they got 2nd....all team slayer event...it was BS. it was also boring to watch...str8 camping should have been there team name for the event.