CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That denial roster would be fucking good, but I'd rather castrate myself then ever see 2gre run by the Denial CEO.

TSM/Luminosity dreams.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That denial roster would be fucking good, but I'd rather castrate myself then ever see 2gre run by the Denial CEO.

TSM/Luminosity dreams.

which roster are you referring to?

Contra dev 2gre Heinz

You think there is enough slaying power on this team ?

You think there is enough slaying power on this team ?

Have you watched contra play at all?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

2 hours to go  :intensifies:

Edit: Also halfway to gold bar status  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 3

There obviously isn't any tourneys going on right now so the next best thing is to rank teams based on scrims, you're changing the narrative to what criteria is best to used to rank teams, Scrims or Tournaments.

Btw for future reference, instead of trying to change the narrative to give the impression that what you're saying is correct, it might serve you best to just take the L.

Man if you can't get that scrims aren't a good metric to rank teams after this back an forth idk what to tell you.

Plus a lot of teams arent even official yet.

Tourneys aren't that far away. I'd wait till then.

Have you watched contra play at all?

I think he's more referring to the two vets and their lack of slaying power. Nothing against them, and I think this is the best team possible for both of them considering what's left. Hopefully their veteran leadership and general Halo knowledge and teamwork can help this team to succeed. Heinz is my favorite player so I want nothing more than the best team possible, but with the way Halo 5 is heading and everything being about slaying power COMBINED with teamwork, it's going to be hard for Heinz and Ogre 2 to ever get another tournament win. They're top notch with communication, teamwork, general halo knowledge and knowing where to be, but not the greatest slayers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think he's more referring to the two vets and their lack of slaying power. Nothing against them, and I think this is the best team possible for both of them considering what's left. Hopefully their veteran leadership and general Halo knowledge and teamwork can help this team to succeed. Heinz is my favorite player so I want nothing more than the best team possible, but with the way Halo 5 is heading and everything being about slaying power COMBINED with teamwork, it's going to be hard for Heinz and Ogre 2 to ever get another tournament win. They're top notch with communication, teamwork, general halo knowledge and knowing where to be, but not the greatest slayers.

I think 2gre and Heinz are pretty underrated right now, add dev and contra and this could be a great fit.

Obviously we won't know until we see them action, but still, it looks promising on paper.

You could be right though, I guess we will find out.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hear there is some  :intel: leaking on Twitter?

• Upvote (+1) 5

this is strictly a hypothetical, I haven't put much thought into the meta of it BUT 

what do you guys think about only pistol starts with no secondary but autos on the maps?

Since we know the seeds, how do we think the PAX East bracket will go?

WhBhM0G.png

EG wins, plays either e6 or nv in finals. I need to see more of e6 or nv before I say who makes it to finals though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Since we know the seeds, how do we think the PAX East bracket will go?

WhBhM0G.png

EG vs E6 in finals. E6 vs nV to be a super fun series to watch though and I expect it to go all 7 games (assuming its bo7)

• Upvote (+1) 5