CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Bit late here but shoutout to any of the halo fam who made it to the i57 final stream. Think it peaked around 1.7k; to put that in perspective their LoL stream peaked at 300~ (Granted LCS was on at the same time). Really wanted to thank anyone who watched, because multiplay look at those numbers during their post-mortem and, put simply, it is leverage that helps us get more resources for the next event to make it an even better experience.

I heard a lot of the viewership was made up of salty CS players expecting their final, but from previous experience CS streams at Multiplay events don't tend to reach the 1k mark, so I just thought I'd reiterate how greatful I am of the halo fam that we can show Multiplay that halo can pull in good stream numbers in comparison to their other esports titles :)

You guys were awesome this weekend! Really thought you did a great job given the circumstances and what you had to work with.

Where are these rumors of Roy to Optic coming from?  :apg:

FS tweeted it out as a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2

age?

How young do you think they are? Because I think they might be a littler older then you think, they've also been some of the top players for the last 4-5 years.

What defines "young gun"?

Were you calling T2 (and practically every other pro then) a "young gun" back in H3?

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Roy joins Optic I might start crying.

Where did these rumors start at? 

FS tweet. It was a joke though idk why people keep bringing it up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently every obvious troll by pros on twitch/twitter is now considered a rumor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 just hit champion (maybe for the first time? Idk) Either way, glad to see his grind paying off. Hope he makes it onto a team for Challenger or something, he's been playing well from what I've watched.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like Naded is at his best when he's playing with young players that he can mold. This new Optic squad will not do well.

• Upvote (+1) 3

T2 just hit champion (maybe for the first time? Idk) Either way, glad to see his grind paying off. Hope he makes it onto a team for Challenger or something, he's been playing well from what I've watched.

I always get this impression that since T2 doesn't really compete anymore that people tend to think he's a bad player or something. Pretty sure he could wash some of the current pros if he really wanted to. I say the same thing about 2gre. People think he sucks for some reason and I don't know why lol. But then again, a lot of people tend to look at stats and only stats and judge based off of that alone; in which I can at least understand their perspective. However wrong it may be.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ok, yea cmon guys Roy joining is about as likely as myself joining EG again right now. Actually this analogy isn't the best some of you probably think I'm somehow insane enough to do that. 

Nah don't worry about that, the Naded thing def seems realistic and more likely. The 4th is a big question mark though and will make or break that whole team. 

who would you choose

U8uYM.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

who would you choose

U8uYM.gif

I see what you're doing here, I will not be deceived so easily. 

But really I don't know, that's just such an odd team. I would like a mix of commonly/penguin on a team. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I always get this impression that since T2 doesn't really compete anymore that people tend to think he's a bad player or something. Pretty sure he could wash some of the current pros if he really wanted to. I say the same thing about 2gre. People think he sucks for some reason and I don't know why lol. But then again, a lot of people tend to look at stats and only stats and judge based off; in which I can at least understand their perspective. However wrong it may be.

As someone who was a hardcore Str8 fan back in the day......T2 is as washed as a player can get.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Naded to optic makes sense, got the big HWC paycheck, now he is about to double up on his streaming/youtube monies. He has said he wants to move out of his parents but the housing market is ******** in cali.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not like you need to live at the House to get the juice. Naded could visit on the occasion, look how much growth assault's YT channel got once he lived there for just a couple weeks by being included in the videos of other members.