CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

FS, maniac, roy, and naded. That line up is filthy. I really wonder though. How is Roy going to adapt without lunch? They have played together all this time. I wonder if he will be 100% fine or if it will somehow mess with his comfort knowing his to2 is now broken. 

Naded and Roy on Optic?  Yea?

I believe the only roster besides CLG that is set in stone is the new EG roster w/ Suspector. Why would Roy leave Lunch and Snipedown to team w/ FS and Maniac?

If we are just making up rosters that could never happen that we like: Roy, Penguin, Snipedown, Bubu

• Upvote (+1) 2

The forums are excellent tonight. Thanks for being great folks. :)

I mean I'm the fucking bee's knees so. 

I believe the only roster besides CLG that is set in stone is the new EG roster w/ Suspector. Why would Roy leave Lunch and Snipedown to team w/ FS and Maniac?

If we are just making up rosters that could never happen that we like: Roy, Penguin, Snipedown, Bubu

Well 1 I said rumor and 2 I asked if anybody had some substance. If not then the rumor can die. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could never see Roy leaving for Optic while Lunch is still playing. Unless he felt his teammates had lost their drive or something. We all know how badly snipe, Roy, and lunch want to be at the top so I doubt that.

With the RNG and Allegiance split. I'm officially an EG fan this season as long as snipe and roybox are still there. #bleedblue

Well 1 I said rumor and 2 I asked if anybody had some substance. If not then the rumor can die. 

^

I wasn't treating like it was the true word of gospel.  It was more of just a thought.  And I just want Naded to have a good team.

^

I wasn't treating like it was the true word of gospel.  It was more of just a thought.  And I just want Naded to have a good team.

I think FS and Maniac are good enough to benefit from someone like naded, he brings nerdyness, dedication, and grind.  Depending on the fourth and how much time they have to practice, i can see optic being nice af

• Upvote (+1) 1

They could give CLG a good run for sure.

Welp you better get lunch fired from his big boy job then. I'll photoshop the nudes if you want to let me take some shots of you. :kappa:

Damn, I promised myself I would never go back down that path, but if that's what it takes to keep the duo together, let it be done!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bit late here but shoutout to any of the halo fam who made it to the i57 final stream. Think it peaked around 1.7k; to put that in perspective their LoL stream peaked at 300~ (Granted LCS was on at the same time). Really wanted to thank anyone who watched, because multiplay look at those numbers during their post-mortem and, put simply, it is leverage that helps us get more resources for the next event to make it an even better experience.

I heard a lot of the viewership was made up of salty CS players expecting their final, but from previous experience CS streams at Multiplay events don't tend to reach the 1k mark, so I just thought I'd reiterate how greatful I am of the halo fam that we can show Multiplay that halo can pull in good stream numbers in comparison to their other esports titles :)

Fuck! I was the dude on this site giving people shit to tune in and completely forgot to tune in. ):

I hope the time I watched yesterday helped out. Would love to see the Halo hype grow across the ocean blue. 

I've been a RoyBox fan since '07 but a part of me does want them to split and play on different teams. If anything, just for the storyline. Imagine a Roy vs. Lunch finals...

• Upvote (+1) 1

FB with Saiyan was winning when there were like 14 MLG events per year and the competition was mediocre ... I dunno man.  OG2 winning the final H3 + Reach national championships is honestly more impressive to me because there were a ridiculous amount of good teams then.

There was NOT mediocre competition... go look at some of the names from 06 and 07

• Upvote (+1) 9

Bit late here but shoutout to any of the halo fam who made it to the i57 final stream. Think it peaked around 1.7k; to put that in perspective their LoL stream peaked at 300~ (Granted LCS was on at the same time). Really wanted to thank anyone who watched, because multiplay look at those numbers during their post-mortem and, put simply, it is leverage that helps us get more resources for the next event to make it an even better experience.

I heard a lot of the viewership was made up of salty CS players expecting their final, but from previous experience CS streams at Multiplay events don't tend to reach the 1k mark, so I just thought I'd reiterate how greatful I am of the halo fam that we can show Multiplay that halo can pull in good stream numbers in comparison to their other esports titles :)

Wish I could have watched :(

What I feel really separates Halo fan bases from other games is that fans show interest in competition regardless of the teams playing... hell when OpTic plays one of their CWL matches they double the viewer count for that match alone. People seem to align there allegiance  :kappa: with the game itself and not teams and players

cant split roybox up just cant do it man. Honestly would not feel like halo without them on a team. i hope EG can figure everything out. mainly because roy is such a nice person.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was NOT mediocre competition... go look at some of the names from 06 and 07

I'm sure most of you have noticed, but esportspedia has a great Halo MLG section with every MLG/Pro event in detail, what teams took what place, and who was on each team.

I always go into ogre2s wiki on that site to find the section I'm talking about. Scroll to the bottom and it's say all his placings for all events and you can explore from there.

http://halo.esportspedia.com/wiki/OGRE2

Goes all the way back to the first Halo 1 tournament =].

• Upvote (+1) 2

^Whoever wrote that wiki is not only a God for sharing all this info which is really cool, but quite the geek as well. 

Anyone know when the league is actually supposed to start? 

^Whoever wrote that wiki is not only a God for sharing all this info which is really cool, but quite the geek as well. 

Mainly written by Ahawowow if you want to give him props 

The chick that runs the site is probably one of the most underpaid, underappreciated, hardest working individuals in all of esports, too.

Yeah, River is pretty cool.

It's crowd-sourced, but there are quite a few people that work for the site.

I believe @@ahawowow is one of them?

The chick that runs the site is probably one of the most underpaid, underappreciated, hardest working individuals in all of esports, too.

Grill? Halo? 

284351_o.gif

FB with Saiyan was winning when there were like 14 MLG events per year and the competition was mediocre ... I dunno man.  OG2 winning the final H3 + Reach national championships is honestly more impressive to me because there were a ridiculous amount of good teams then.

Uh... H2-H3 was peak competitive Halo in terms of the number of teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Grill? Halo? 

Don't get your hopes up friend. She's the president of eSportspedia, meaning all of it. League, Halo, Smite and CoD. I think technically she works for Azubu. 

Don't get your hopes up friend. She's the president of eSportspedia, meaning all of it. League, Halo, Smite and CoD. I think technically she works for Azubu. 

Bruh. I have Halo wiminz in my life. That was for teh lulz brah