CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Assault, Cloud, Goofy, ryanoob - looking pretty good against CrP

That would be a cool team. Still weird because I thought Goofy and Ryanoob looked pretty good on Denial. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is the HCS open circuit going to have lans? The wording makes me think that it might. 

What...?

The pros are complaining because only top 4 get prize money.

I wouldn't listen to a word he says.  He doesn't know anything about the situation.  People give more insight in this thread with shit posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG looking so good tonight, seems like they only needed a few games to shake the rust off. Series is RNG 9-3 nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kobe's last game CLG vs RNG, PIZZA. omg. tomorrow is going to be so emotionally draining. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Renegades are doing solid tonight. Even with Victory sounding like he's an astronaut working at a McDonald's drive-thru. My ears are being mutilated tonight. 

"Cam, it's like you shoved your mic so far up your own ass that it came out your mouth and you're talking into it." - Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 9

Frosty single-handedly saved that truth flag game. Liquid was up 2-1 and had the final flag at P1. Frosty was last alive, killed Spartan top mid, killed someone else, and got the re.

NV 10-3s Liquid, RNG 10-3s NV :apg:

Calm down or I'll have to direct you to regionals/worlds. Still early. Matchups matter. Transitive property need not apply. :)

So I left after the Intel cause this thread went full stupid for a while. I know Optic is at the 1st invitational. Assume they don't win, what is there next step/opportunity? Cause I really don't think they'll win, especially with so short of time until the event.

Do org contracts have incentives for players?  Something like if you make Pro League you get some type of reward and then increased bonuses based on placement at the end of the season or tournies?  That seems more fair for everyone and you could do the same for individual play. It's pretty common in pro sports contracts.  

Do org contracts have incentives for players? Something like if you make Pro League you get some type of reward and then increased bonuses based on placement at the end of the season or tournies? That seems more fair for everyone and you could do the same for individual play. It's pretty common in pro sports contracts.

It varies from org to org. At this stage I wouldnt think there would be incentive clauses. The orgs probably arent making a ton of money from their Halo teams yet to justifyvthe additional cost.