CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have heard multiple times from these forums that certain servers have an effect on your aim. Sometimes they are crisp, other times the aim feels heavier than it should. 

I'm so happy that I'm not insane. I've been maximum headcase about that and monitor lag etc since MLG swapped over to those trash viewsonics for H3. Its good to see people join me even if its years later LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm so happy that I'm not insane. I've been maximum headcase about that and monitor lag etc since MLG swapped over to those trash viewsonics for H3. Its good to see people join me even if its years later LOL

Halo 3s aiming was just fucjed in general. Felt like you were trying to aim underwater.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I will never understand this position on H3's aiming. I never felt like I had problems aiming.

A lot of people are fine with H5's aiming, but it is undeniably different from the other Halo games, and the same is true for H3. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A lot of people are fine with H5's aiming, but it is undeniably different from the other Halo games, and the same is true for H3. 

Dose this make me the master race?  :kappa:

I just don't understand why they have to change things. When I play CE/2 it honestly just feels like whatever I'm doing with my thumbs is what is occurring on the screen. Games like H3 and H5 you can definitely feel something odd going on. Other games your aiming cursor isn't even in the middle of the screen...

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just don't understand why they have to change things. When I play CE/2 it honestly just feels like whatever I'm doing with my thumbs is what is occurring on the screen. Games like H3 and H5 you can definitely feel something odd going on. Other games your aiming cursor isn't even in the middle of the screen...

I went through 3 monitors during h3, then to realize it was just how the game was.

Hearing rumors Naded and Roy possibly going to the Green Wall. Anybody know if this has some substance to it? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

who do you think could beat you or the best 4 available or something like that? 

lethal 

"penguin, roy, snipedown, suspector"

• Upvote (+1) 2

He also said 2gre was a wildcard.

Which is when I lol'ed for a good 5 minutes

He threw that in as an after thought though, just to try and make it seem like 2gre, ninj and vicx aren't already a team.

I went through 3 monitors during h3, then to realize it was just how the game was.

Between how the game felt and no slow controllers, I would come into random sensitivity Crises every few weeks it felt like.   I got anxious as fuck because I thought I was falling off hard. 

Same with Reach, but I've never played a more jank feeling game that I could even remember.  Game felt awful on the sticks.  And I actually liked the game outside of how it felt movement wise for the most part.

Naded and Roy on Optic?  Yea?

Naded and Roy on Optic?  Yea?

FS, maniac, roy, and naded. That line up is filthy. I really wonder though. How is Roy going to adapt without lunch? They have played together all this time. I wonder if he will be 100% fine or if it will somehow mess with his comfort knowing his to2 is now broken. 

FB with Saiyan who had close to 20 wins together. 2011 Instinct have five, EG with Lethul have five, and FB with side have six.

FB with Saiyan was winning when there were like 14 MLG events per year and the competition was mediocre ... I dunno man.  OG2 winning the final H3 + Reach national championships is honestly more impressive to me because there were a ridiculous amount of good teams then.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

FS, maniac, roy, and naded. That line up is filthy. I really wonder though. How is Roy going to adapt without lunch? They have played together all this time. I wonder if he will be 100% fine or if it will somehow mess with his comfort knowing his to2 is now broken. 

With as much as they argue, I feel like they'd both play better as individuals if they took a break from each other.  They 'tilt' each other as the kids say.  You can tell before when they would stream scrims the tension would just linger among the 2 like a stale fart in the room.  

Just my opnion though, I think Roy + Naded on Optic would be filthy indeed.

Don't you mean -1th?

(Wait was the MCC glitch -1th or just 1th?)

-1th.

Please God, no. I don't to live in a world where RoyBox is no longer a thing :( Was so happy when lunch came back early on in H2a.

LMAOOOOO Are we sure Quinn is not Lethul's true biological father?

He wouldn't confirm or deny on stream! #Intel

With as much as they argue, I feel like they'd both play better as individuals if they took a break from each other.  They 'tilt' each other as the kids say.  You can tell before when they would stream scrims the tension would just linger among the 2 like a stale fart in the room.  

Just my opnion though, I think Roy + Naded on Optic would be filthy indeed.

They could give CLG a good run for sure.

Please God, no. I don't to live in a world where RoyBox is no longer a thing :( Was so happy when lunch came back early on in H2a.

Welp you better get lunch fired from his big boy job then. I'll photoshop the nudes if you want to let me take some shots of you.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He wouldn't confirm or deny on stream! #Intel

Oh Lethul is streaming? Word, I need a good stream while I put this mega blocks warthog together. Not joking. I won two of them at worlds, and I'm about to get my own place. I have to get 3 more xbox's and monitors because I want a sick gaming room. Money down the drain :( (I'm that OCD fuck that has to be legit to a T) But I'm going to make a cool display of the two warthogs in a battle over the setup. Pretty stoked on it. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Oh Lethul is streaming? Word, I need a good stream while I put this mega blocks warthog together. Not joking. I won two of them at worlds, and I'm about to get my own place. I have to get 3 more xbox's and monitors because I want a sick gaming room. Money down the drain :( (I'm that OCD fuck that has to be legit to a T) But I'm going to make a cool display of the two warthogs in a battle over the setup. Pretty stoked on it. 

Ooooo Nice!