CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What is CoD position right now on Twitch ???. You are talking about the most popular console game ever to the top 11 game on Xbox. You should had played a different game then. Sorry to be blunt.

You're not even being 'blunt'.  

Tactless

Ignorant

Immature

Stupid

Those are all words that fit 100% of your responses. 

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You can't compare Korean work ethic to American work ethic. Completely different cultures. Korea is way ahead of us in eSports culture and infrastructure. I will compare it to CoD. Pro CoD players in their league make a set amount for just being in the league and playing their matches. Halo can and should do the same. 

Payed for by their orgs right? I don't think Activision has everyone in their league on salary. 

It's okay man! I should have pursued a career in Doritos Crash Course.

I love that game! Lol

I really don't agree with the entitlement. IF you're not having fun playing Halo/streaming and expect it to make you a living, stop. If you can't put your life on hold anymore don't. It's literally the risk you take at such a fickle "occupation."

Ninja got 5th-8th and makes a fuckload streaming, and he worked for it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Did I miss something?

Did they confirm the pro league teams wont be salaried?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really don't agree with the entitlement. IF you're not having fun playing Halo/streaming and expect it to make you a living, stop. If you can't put your life on hold anymore don't. It's literally the risk you take at such a fickle "occupation."

Ninja got 5th-8th and makes a fuckload streaming, and he worked for it.

Yeah I kept thinking about Ninja, bro doesn't feel entitled to making money just because he grinds a video game and places well at tournaments he works promoting himself and streaming. Something that is obviously "work" because if it was easy all the pros would be doing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did I miss something?

Did they confirm the pro league teams wont be salaried?

No idea, I'm just railing against the idea that pros are acting entitled because they'd like to make a living off Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre + Heinz + Hysteria + 1 please.  :mj:

FiS, Assault, or T2 would be  :dank: af

Edit: Or Cloud 

• Upvote (+1) 1

See just tell us the fact that the payment outside of top 4 is barely existing and people might understand your disappointment, but tweeting out passive aggressive shit again helps no one and just makes you look stupid. I might haven't jumped at Devon like that then. 

Eventhough pros have to understand Halo is not close to being in CoD#s position right now, I agree that there should be some compensation to be at all one of the 9 Pro teams in the season, I mean why would I want to be Team 7, while I know I can't beat the top 4 and make the same amount as some of the challenger series guys :/ 

I really applaud @@Commonly  for always coming in here and just showing us some insight and facts, love ya dude. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

or Contra + Devon + 2gre + Heinz/Hysteria

That would be stronger based on last season but Contra and Devon are so sketch. I love them both as players though. Just depends if they can be normal human beings or not. 

You're not even being 'blunt'.

Tactless

Ignorant

Immature

Stupid

Those are all words that fit 100% of your responses.

You missed that im also right.

Btw you can keep downvoting and calling me out every time I post, doesn't affect me at all.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Well the good news is Halo is growing, so hopefully that means more and more people can make a living doing what they love.  In the mean time, just keep you're head up and do what you gotta do.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's fucking Halo, one of the lowest contributors to society ever, and people are complaining about not getting enough money from it when they have a weak stream personality and fanbase.

What the actual fuck is happening. I can't. It makes sense that Ninja, Snipedown, Lxthul etc make money. They worked for it.

:wutface:  :wutface:

its true though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is CoD position right now on Twitch ???. You are talking about the most popular console game ever to the top 11 game on Xbox. You should had played a different game then. Sorry to be blunt.

Have you heard the term 'positive feedback' ? If we wan't Halo to grow, we have to invest in it so players actually want to play (and people want to watch), which will in turn let us invest even more into it

Arguing that players shouldn't be paid as much as CoD players because it's not as popular just perpetuates a cycle of stagnant growth

If you wan't evidence of this trend, just look at the (awesome) viewership we had for HWC

#ProsWhoArentInTheTop4LivesMatter

• Upvote (+1) 1