CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I didn't exactly see the logic there, I think he's just butt hurt

Yeah I mean I see where he's coming from kind of, but he's butt hurt. There are obviously some kids grinding MM that are sick and individually just as good as anyone in the game, but getting along with 3 other guys and playing together at the highest level is much harder than getting champ whatever in arena. I'll use Commonly for example, I'm guessing he's a pretty likeable guy because even though he didn't fit with EG they still seemed to like him at a personal level and Ninja acts like he's Commonly's older brother. So sure Commonly is good and this got him noticed but I guarantee you his personality and ability to fit with a team of pros gave him the edge of being picked up at the pro level. So yeah he's butt hurt but "who you know" does influence the process, but think about the reason you know those people in the first place.

Think about your own personal experiences in MM playing with kids that might be better than you (numbers wise) however, are annoying as hell to play with on a daily basis.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

For the 100,000th time, an HCS Playlist would be so damaging to Halo 5's matchmaking and competitive ecosystem as a whole. Tell them to fix Team Arena and align the gametypes to the HCS.

Side Note: I also hope that they extend Halo 5 Arena Seasons to two months, to align with the HCS Seasons. Adds to a general sense of competition for everyone.

THIS!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was just in a game where we were getting stopmed 40-20 our random teamate him them all offline and we won LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda late to the whole gametype issue, I think they should just leave it as 1 playlist and throw in other gametypes like they have done with Halo 5 (and kinda like Team Hardcore in H2). The only thing that has bothered me was those awful (like they are really really bad) settings they recently changed. Fathom went from one of my favorites to now me speed boosting off my Xbox.

I play weekly with old friends that have no idea what MLG or @@TheSimms is and these recent changes have not only caused non-stop bitching but really any motivation for some to play more. Please just revert the changes, or at least have some kind of community interaction before going live. Maybe even tested thoroughly?

So basically, if it ain't broke, don't fix it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why not just bum-jump up there?

its easier.

Besides, I can't for the life of me figure out bum jumping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Found out that I'm graduating college a semester early and this Pro League is still the best news I've heard all week!

• Upvote (+1) 3

its easier.

Besides, I can't for the life of me figure out bum jumping.

Fair enough. My ass has been thrust sliding and stabilizing so much the last few weeks that my thumbs are calloused from the stick-clicking

I don't know. I've made 4000 of these.

Here's a new one.

CXB4WDI.png

edit:

And here's another org that you'll hopefully be hearing much more about in the future.

85q89Tk.png

You dropped Intel and hardly anyone noticed. I'm assuming this is the org that aPG, Spartan, Eco and Stellur are considering.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why not just bum-jump up there?

Because I suck at bum-jumping  :kappa:

But really most people in T2 wouldn't expect you to make that jump so it can catch them off-guard pretty well, and it also won't waste your Thrust getting up there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda late to the whole gametype issue, I think they should just leave it as 1 playlist and throw in other gametypes like they have done with Halo 5 (and kinda like Team Hardcore in H2). The only thing that has bothered me was those awful (like they are really really bad) settings they recently changed. Fathom went from one of my favorites to now me speed boosting off my Xbox.

I play weekly with old friends that have no idea what MLG or @@TheSimms is and these recent changes have not only caused non-stop bitching but really any motivation for some to play more. Please just revert the changes, or at least have some kind of community interaction before going live. Maybe even tested thoroughly?

So basically, if it ain't broke, don't fix it

The fact that you can 1 hit spartan charge with Speed Boost is so dumb. I was playing against Tashi and my team was down 1-2 I believe. I got speed boost and literally just spartan charged my way into the base and got an arm and tie it up and we came back and won.

Nah. More on the level of Astral, Soar, etc. Lower level org, playing in the challenger division. If I had real juicy intel, I'd preface it with the following:

:fire:  :fire:  :fire:  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

Are you implying @@TheSimms is juicy? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what his shorts said at the club the other night...

LMFAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: