CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?! Servers can fuck with your aim?

I have heard multiple times from these forums that certain servers have an effect on your aim. Sometimes they are crisp, other times the aim feels heavier than it should. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

ninja gets dropped (again) and its victory x commonly ogre2 and heinz.

Imagine if Ninja brought in the TSM org just to get dropped.

Especially after Cloud9 and Liquid.

At what point would Ninja become the org farmer, much like the Sudds farm players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But no, the competition went down the gutter.

As everyone else said, look at the teams that didn't change. ALG didn't change a bit. They were one of the '33% chance of winning it all' teams cited by someone else. After CLG's change ALG never got close to touching them again - even in OQ#5 finals it was a Breakout win + a DQ win.

I have heard multiple times from these forums that certain servers have an effect on your aim. Sometimes they are crisp, other times the aim feels heavier than it should. 

That's unreal.

As everyone else said, look at the teams that didn't change. ALG didn't change a bit. They were one of the '33% chance of winning it all' teams cited by someone else. After CLG's chance ALG never got close to touching them again - even in OQ#5 finals it was a Breakout win + a DQ win.

Teams? You mean team. No plural. ALG was the only one that didn't make changes. Which by the way, everyone thought ALG was on CLG and EG's level based on... yep, ONLINE results. Seriously, that rostermania might have been the dumbest rostermania of all time. Ever. At least other similar situations happened after LAN tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whats the question I need answered? I have nothing else to do around here so just let me know I'll tell you what I think.

Do you think RNG should have split up?

Who do you think Ninja/Victory should team with?

What do you think about the rumored Spartan/Stellur/El Town/Unlegit squad?

As everyone else said, look at the teams that didn't change. ALG didn't change a bit. They were one of the '33% chance of winning it all' teams cited by someone else. After CLG's chance ALG never got close to touching them again - even in OQ#5 finals it was a Breakout win + a DQ win.

This.  Allegiance wasn't affected by Lethul's move at all and they couldn't even touch the new CLG team that formed.  Allegiance could and did beat CLG with 2gre, as did many other teams.  Lethul changed the way that CLG played; 2gre is entrenched in "old Halo" which is why his Envy team also flopped as they had no idea how to play this game properly.

Suggesting a "minor improvement" shows a complete lack of Halo knowledge.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Man, I just hope if TSM gets into the scene, Renegades doesn't peace out. If they're left teamless they could easily pick up the rumoured Cratos-Lifestyle-Chaser combo. It'd be a bubble top8 team but better than them leaving, IMO. Also, I wonder what'll happen to Cloud9 and Winterfox. Even if all this speculation does pan out, it seems as though there's a lot of talent that could be picked up to fill whatever holes need to be filled (FiS anyone? T2?) and still field a competitive team. 

Do you think RNG should have split up?

Who do you think Ninja/Victory should team with?

What do you think about the rumored Spartan/Stellur/El Town/Unlegit squad?

He answered all of these on stream.

1) They were looking like a top tier team, but it all fell apart.  Said they probably should have won and might have put up a better fight in the finals.

2)  If it's 2gre and Commonly, it's a downgrade for Ninja/Vic

3)  Slight upgrade for Spartan and Stellur

• Upvote (+1) 2

Suggesting a "minor improvement" shows a complete lack of Halo knowledge.

I didn't suggest anything. I stated it. So, that makes the last part of your sentence irrelevant. Kind of like most of your opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats the question I need answered? I have nothing else to do around here so just let me know I'll tell you what I think.

How does it feel to be the only reason Halo is interesting sometimes?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just realized how awful April Fools is going to be with all the "intel"  :wutface:

This thread is going to be one hell of a shit show that day. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didn't suggest anything. I stated it. So, that makes the last part of your sentence irrelevant. Kind of like most of your opinions.

Good one brah!

What ~Top 2 team do you think is going to pick up 2gre, since he's obviously only marginally worse than Lethul (according to your STATEMENTS)?

Weird that EG didn't just pick up 2gre to replace Lethul...hmmmm...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good one brah!

What ~Top 2 team do you think is going to pick up 2gre, since he's obviously only marginally worse than Lethul (according to your STATEMENTS)?

Weird that EG didn't just pick up 2gre to replace Lethul...hmmmm...

There is no definitive 2nd place team. CLG is the only one considered to be top 2.

There is no definitive 2nd place team. CLG is the only one considered to be top 2.

so good they count as 2 teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're not that good.

I can give you 1 million reasons to say otherwise  :lxthul:

Ok we definitely aren't convincing this guy of anything, we tried my fellow forum goers. 

Thank you @@xAngelicNinjax for helping me answer that 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Welp i hate them because they were publicly saying they were going to murder me with their uncles ak-47 if i showed up to the event, and also said alot worse stuff than cratos did about my father with cancer...

Ah. Well then, I guess there is more to it than I thought. Sorry man, I'm not a top tier respected dude like you. I'm an outsider looking in.