CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When OpTic is considered pro and you're not.

Stay focused man, we all want you to succeed. Personally you're one of my favorite pros and I hope to see you do well.

MAXIMUS Hypu!!!

New thread

It's Ola and I atm that's it.

Updated.

Getting in on the ground floor this time...

Can't wait to see what 343 announces in terms of format.

Oh yeah I never finished a quick video I wanted to crank out before HWC, so expect to see that being finished up this weekend.

Featuring @@LethuL playing in the snow more

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So excited for the new season!  

Can't wait for the roster lock!

Just wish it would happen earlier, force teams to work through issues and develop teamwork.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello my new home, can't wait to turn this into a trap house

Thus bringing up the question of who will be your trap queen?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Hey buddy!

Wouldn't be a new thread without TRAAAP bringing the same old drama from the old thread

Edit: sorry for double post, on mobile so I couldn't include this quote/response in my last post

Just watched the Maniac video I posted.

Those basketball skills... :wutface:  :wutface:  :simms:

Oh, and full green bar hype.  :flames:  :prayers:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wouldn't be a new thread without TRAAAP bringing the same old drama from the old thread

HCS: We Know Drama.

I only got back into the competitive scene of Halo again a few months ago right before X Games so I jumped on the last thread late. However, with this thread I'm in it for the long haul!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stellurs stream is titled halo  :intel: and he is playing with FlameSword and unlegit !!!!!!!

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel: Could they be going  to optic???

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's certainly a huge problem, but this is basically the nail in the coffin for the general LAN culture which has been in a coma for years. 

Eh, LANs can come back at any time. Despite the creation of Pro Leagues and League Championship Series and Starladders, fans have made it known in every single esport that what they really want is events (and if those events are international, even better). Evo/the FGC, the entire Smash culture, events like the Summit, IEM, DH, etc. all attest to this. So even though LANs have been few and far between, if at any time event organizers want to put together a Halo Summit or IEM with Halo or whatever, it can happen. The game must absolutely work on LAN though, before any of that has a chance of happening.