CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd like to know exactly when my REQ pack purchases will start contributing to it again, and I want an exact start and end date for it.

No more sketchy shit.

@@Tashi

• Upvote (+1) 1

woooooooooooooooooooo 1m+crowdfunding means probably at LEAST another 2m hwc. maybe even 2.5. LFG people

• Upvote (+1) 8

8 teams and 250k prize pool, called it. I should be hcs leaks. It is sad that its only top 8 teams and only 2 teams get religated. The challenger teams are going to be pros, there really is nothing in it for actual amateurs.

• Upvote (+1) 2

oh okay, it's not very clear in the article TBH

that makes sense though

Did a lot of editing on the fly. Refresh for most up to date info!

• Upvote (+1) 1

That tournament will include Evil Geniuses, OpTic Gaming, Enigma 6 and Team EnVyUs. It will also feature the four respective teams that feature the four ex-members of now-disbanded Team Allegiance

Does anyone know which teams have been invited to the LAN? Cos that's from the espn article and unless I'm being an idiot, it's not overly clear.

Espn link http://www.espn.co.uk/esports/story/_/id/15189384/halo-championship-series-pro-league-launch-31-feature-250000-prize-pool-esports

Edit: for other stupid people like me, this is because these are the 4 teams with ex-allegiance members on. No other teams are invited. 

While I love details, I am deeply disappointed at the fact that RNG will not be at the first LAN. I think this was a poor decision on whoever's part this was, whether that be the team or 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Oh man I'm so pumped for this. With the short turnaround it will mean plenty of scrims to watch over the next couple weeks. Also not having CLG at the qualifiers will let other teams get a feeling for winning tournaments, which can only be good.

First qualifier announced already and I'm guessing they could only put finished rosters in so RIP to RNG and the rest for not finalising rosters.

yeah that's exactly what I think happened as well

Edit: If Heinz doesn't end up on a pro league team...... :uncledrew:

Does anyone know which teams have been invited to the LAN? Cos that's from the espn article and unless I'm being an idiot, it's not overly clear.

The first LAN is just those teams. The article means each team is represented by someone from last season's team allegiance.

• Upvote (+1) 3

While I love details, I am deeply disappointed at the fact that RNG will not be at the first LAN. I think this was a poor decision on whoever's part this was, whether that be the team or 343.

All of them teams are finalised rosters others haven't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wow, the prize pool is very small - hopefully it grows.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gave Saucy a heads up when it was coming but no details. My details are only for you bb <3

+1 Respect for using #intel in the email

• Upvote (+1) 3

all i see is 2 days a week casting ESL tourneys in North America....i applied for that job. wish me luck. #theabsolutedream.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The first LAN is just those teams. The article means each team is represented by someone from last season's team allegiance.

Ah wow I didn't even realize that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the ESPN article it said $250,000 per season. So I assume at least one more season before the end of the year. If that's correct that is pretty good imo.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I wouldn't say its that small. There will probably be another season before HWC 2017 and when it all adds up its a lot of money for winning halo pros over the course of a year.