CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there something wrong with me if I'm aroused by this? 

nah its pretty hypnotizing tbh :apg:  :apg:

yeah, say you murdered someone instead.

thats still ok, right? murder? i mean i have a friend that was murdered and its always painful to hear that word spoken as i cant help but think about the guy, but... nevermind, lets not say murdered either. or shit on (i had an uncle that visited germany and....).

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate, although I really agree with your logic here.

If I WERE to try and argue this, I'd say "murdered" is more acceptable than "raped," because in the context of the game, you are quite literally murdering someone. At no point do you dick someone down, though.... although that would be a way to make Regret playable.

Nevermind

I must have missed the reasoning, but why are they not practicing atm?

Ninja has been out of town the past couple of days. He said that he would be back tonight and will be streaming (hopefully). RNG hasn't scrimmed since Friday night I believe. So best guess is if the whole team is on tonight they will scrim, or tomorrow. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they announce no radar for Pro-League, I will buy $100 worth of req-packs as soon as I get home. (And post the img here as proof)

• Upvote (+1) 3

If they announce no radar for Pro-League, I will buy $100 worth of req-packs as soon as I get home. (And post the img here as proof)

Make it bronze and you've got a deal.

I'm hungry for food and intel and have no access to food. Someone save me.

Did I miss something? Are details being released today?

Allegedly. The pros had a Skype call last night with 343 and Lethvl said on stream something to the effect of we wouldn't have to wait much longer. Everything still speculative at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did I miss something? Are details being released today?

Pros had a call with 343 last night

Tashi randomly posts on this topic

Commonly posts "tomorrow" last night

Yes we assume today details and such will be posted.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Your money is safe

• Upvote (+1) 1

x2

It's crazy to think just a couple of years ago we were struggling to fill out a list of "top 8" teams with the bottom half of those teams being AM players.

And now we're making top 8 lists where guys like 2gre, FiS, Assault, and Hysteria are being left out.....

#WeBack

You forgot the Sudds 

Pros had a call with 343 last night

Tashi randomly posts on this topic

Commonly posts "tomorrow" last night

Yes we assume today details and such will be posted.

Nah. These are unreliable sources. HCS leaks said it will be today so that's how we know it's today.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8