CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Whats the question I need answered? I have nothing else to do around here so just let me know I'll tell you what I think.

people mainly just want to know if ogre2 is washed or not..

@@LethuL

I wouldn't take everything Lethul says so seriously to be honest. This is the guy who thinks him leaving the number one team causing a cascade of team changes three days before roster lock had less impact on CLG winning than CLG's minuscule improvement by his addition. Dude is delusional.

Quote he is referring to:

I'm sorry but these statements of us not getting much better when I joined clg are just nostalgic lies that there's no way you guys believe. They were good for sure but they had been getting rolled by RNG/Leftovers, and by my team on EG in most match ups. We had 11-2'd them roughly a weekish before I joined. I didn't wanna chime in cause I thought they were done but you guys are nuts to think otherwise. Yes the comp did suffer a little bit though.

Whats the question I need answered? I have nothing else to do around here so just let me know I'll tell you what I think.

Who is the best non-CLG player in the game?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I assume everyone's question is what's the intel?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

um we were wondering if um maybe um if we could um maybe make um a team change today please pretty please tj just a small one

What are your thoughts about spawning with a strong automatic weapon that reduces the skill gap in close fights? How scared would other people be to have to outshoot Royal 2 without being able to pull out an automatic noobcannon?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With 2gre, CLG was one of three or so elite teams that had a 33‰ chance of winning worlds. With lethul there's a legit argument that they're the best Halo team ever assembled.

Alright simmer down there. They've only won two events and have lost one already. There is no legit argument to put them over the likes of 07 FB, 11 Instinct or even last years EG quite yet.

Edit: FB with saiyan or 07 FB with side

• Upvote (+1) 4

Alright simmer down there. They've only won two events and have lost one already. There is no legit argument to put them over the likes of 07 FB, 11 Instinct or even last years EG quite yet.

The only event they didn't win, they lost the finals 4-3 with a player seriously sick during the entire tourney.

They didn't even use it as an excuse, but you could see in his face Frosty was feeling like shit, and you know it would've affected his communication.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Minuscule improvement lol, they were losing scrims regularly, winning more than not but still losing. They were in the crapshoot for best team with us. If he thinks it's minuscule he's just wrong. Teams had 1.5 months of fkn grinding, the same we did. It probably helped some but you're an idiot if you think it was less about how good we god. 

11j3on.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6

Minuscule improvement lol, they were losing scrims regularly, winning more than not but still losing. They were in the crapshoot for best team with us. If he thinks it's minuscule he's just wrong. Teams had 1.5 months of fkn grinding, the same we did. It probably helped some but you're an idiot if you think it was less about how good we god. 

Cc1NCDxWEAAGKrd.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

I remember a certain dominant H2A squad who lost their first event after forming, then going on to win every H2A event after.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Damn, I still want to see the Mikwen Ola Rayne Penguin team form. That would be an amazing balance of old+new talent. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

CLG is going to be bigger than Final Boss ever was. 

Lethal is the biggest entertainer and talent we've seen in years in the scene. He's talking to the die hards on here, he entertains on twitch, and posts on social media, the only thing missing is youtube, he controls the scene and decides team changes (other than his own, he has a lot of say in what other teams are formed I believe, behind the scenes) and he also just won the largest tournament in halo history. 

Did they drop an X games match because Frosty was extremely ill and EG got lucky? YES. 

But CLG is just beginning and nobody is going to stop them. Definitely not anyone of the new teams that are formed. If anyone can take a game off them it's EG with Suspector (best player in the game right now)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Don't doubt 2gre. He's had slow starts at new games before and came back to win National Championships.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You should know more than anyone, Lethul, that 1.5 months of grinding doesn't matter the same to every team. You need the make up of a great team for those 1.5 months to lead to something good. Just because everyone grinds the same amount of time doesn't mean every team improves the same amount. A lot of those teams were blindsided. CLG made a calculated decision. Everyone else had to scramble for three days to find someone who could fill in. There's a clear difference here and you know it.

I just cannot wait until more things unfold and how they're going to hold tournaments for the Pro League. Will there be more spots for Pro League?

ALRIGHT, im just going to put this here and then stop thinking about it. 

MY POTENTIAL NEW TEAM LIST

1: RNG/TSM-Ninja Victory X Ogre2 Heinz

2:LIQUID-APG Ace Penguin Commonly

3:ALG-Spartan Stellur Eltown Unlegit

4:OPTIC- Naded Falmesword Maniac Randa? idk man this one is confusing i liked lifestyle...

5: no one cares about any other team at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if 2gre will be winning any championships in H5, but he can certainly find his way back onto a top 3 team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should know more than anyone, Lethul, that 1.5 months of grinding doesn't matter the same to every team. You need the make up of a great team for those 1.5 months to lead to something good. Just because everyone grinds the same amount of time doesn't mean every team improves the same amount. A lot of those teams were blindsided. CLG made a calculated decision. Everyone else had to scramble for three days to find someone who could fill in. There's a clear difference here and you know it.

How was ours calculated? We hadn't played together. We didn't really talk that much about it, it was a fully winged decision based on faith in the team. If you can't get good in 1.5 months sorry idk what to tell you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG >>>>> every team rn

but bigger than FB?

LOL

If they're super dominant this season they might be in that discussion but not now

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1