CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where did lethul say his "minimal improvement" was more impactful than Rostermania?

He just put words in Lxthul's mouth (or read his mind) to make his point. I honestly think these forums are delusional when it comes to 2gre. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

With 2gre, CLG was one of three or so elite teams that had a 33‰ chance of winning worlds. With lethul there's a legit argument that they're the best Halo team ever assembled.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Minimal improvement" LMAO.

You realize that Lethul could leave CLG and hop on basically whatever roster he wanted to, right? You think the same can be said for 2gre who is currently relegated to trying to team with Ninja?

Only complete delusional tards don't see Lethul as a clear improvement to 2gre in this game. 

you really don't like when people have a different opinion than you, you are either under the age of 18 or over the age of 24 and not in college. and have nothing better to do than insult people on an online halo forum. take the negativity elsewhere...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where did lethul say his "minimal improvement" was more impactful than Rostermania?

I can't quote it because the thread closed. It's on page 2354 of the Halo World Championship Seeds & Discussion thread.

you really don't like when people have a different opinion than you, you are either under the age of 18 or over the age of 24 and not in college. and have nothing better to do than insult people on an online halo forum. take the negativity elsewhere...

Over 24, college degree.

I just know more, therefore I slap people around when they try to argue otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

With 2gre, CLG was one of three or so elite teams that had a 33‰ chance of winning worlds. With lethul there's a legit argument that they're the best Halo team ever assembled.

had CLG's slayer gametypes not been average i would agree. i think this clg team is top 3 all time.

Over 24, college degree.

I just know more, therefore I slap people around when they try to argue otherwise.

you never even offer any constructive criticism, seriously what kind of privileged silver spoon fed Utopian society in the devils ass did you come from?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He is referring to teams versus Allegiance. Allegiance were NOT effected by Rostermania. 

Nah, that statement was definitely talking about scrim results vs 2gre CLG.

Because 2gre CLG were losing scrims to Renegades RIGHT before they dropped 2gre.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nah, that statement was definitely talking about scrim results vs 2gre CLG.

Because 2gre CLG were losing scrims to Renegades RIGHT before they dropped 2gre.

You are correct I read that wrong. Thank you oh analyst one.

you never even offer any constructive criticism, seriously what kind of privileged silver spoon fed Utopian society in the devils ass did you come from?

You haven't been here long enough.  My constructive criticism usually rattles people, so I try not to start too much, especially considering that most of my insight revolves around opinions that the overall establishment is too afraid to admit.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I still want to see Penguin and Rayne end up on RNG with Ninja and Vic.  I could see commonly going to liquid, and I don't really know where 2gre would end up.  But it seems like it's just a pipe dream at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He just put words in Lxthul's mouth (or read his mind) to make his point. I honestly think these forums are delusional when it comes to 2gre. 

Ahem... you were saying? :simms:

Duuude, I used to do the toothpaste trick to my NBA Live 09. #triggered 

nba live 09 tho! I re-bought that game after the first stopped working.

your criticism rattles people? who are you? Zeus screaming down from mt Olympus with your thunderous voice? just because you have an unpopular opinion does not make you right and not giving other people the opportunity to counter your opinion is just arrogant. 

Ask Mikwen; he'll let you know if he's done imagining his Halo Champs experience.

Whats the question I need answered? I have nothing else to do around here so just let me know I'll tell you what I think.

• Upvote (+1) 3