CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

.jOiFB.gif

I want an old person "what did you say" gif but can't find one.  :sad:

the-hobbit-warner-bros-pict04.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Enigmas surrounding Enigma6

Build brand around the number 6. Then use 5 words in the slogan, and put the word Six third

Use a negative space logo, but cut out the bottom positive space required to differentiate an E from and F

Spell Loyalty wrong everywhere... but was the 2nd L ...ever supposed to be there...?

http://inception.davepedu.com/

lmfao that fuckin link

• Upvote (+1) 2

Build brand around the number 6. Then use 5 words in the slogan, and put the word Six third

Use a negative space logo, but cut out the bottom positive space required to differentiate an E from and F

Spell Loyalty wrong everywhere... but was the 2nd L ...ever supposed to be there...?

i cried that link is the best thing 

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol dude you are killing me. Savage.

343 calling the pros in 20 mins according to lethul's stream. Pray for some intel tomorrow 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is super hard but im going to list the top teams as they sit now.

CLG

because duh.

RNG

have not lost a scrim and have looked great (can anyone argue they are not 2nd best? not sarcastic would like to hear your thoughts)

EG

As questionable as they looked last night vs NV i still think they would beat them 8-10 times in a bo3. (nv is new and WILL improve a lot)

here is where the list gets SUPER hard to make, and it going to make some people angry. 

E6(cp) 

i put e6 here over NV because of how well e6 played against RNG. 

NV

NV honestly could go higher, i really thought eg vs nv was going to be a blowout last night but NV played really well i think OLA is back to being the wizard. and rayne is a wizard in training. 

LIQUID

liquid here just because they are new and have not scrimmed many teams yet. fully expect them to take one of the top 4 spots in the coming months.

OPTIC

so far i put optic over elevate. I think optic is going to grind with naded leading the squad now. 

ELEVATE

yeah, elevate here because i ran out of teams that are semi official. 

i think a team of hysteria fis ogre 2 and heinz can be top 8. 

also there are lots of AM teams forming that could surprise a lot of people. 

players like falacted are out there t2, trevaholic, smart camper, dextrim, firebird, rob the turtle levy scaryotic vetoed, etc etc.

edit:I FORGOT DENIAL RIP.. they are above optic

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Contra/Predevonator running Arena with Hysteria & 2gre. Contra's streaming it. Said he's not scrimming tonight - been up for 24 hours lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The quality of the gifs on this thread tho....so gud.

Wouldn't know :/

This is super hard but im going to list the top teams as they sit now.

CLG

because duh.

RNG

have not lost a scrim and have looked great (can anyone argue they are not 2nd best? not sarcastic would like to hear your thoughts)

EG

As questionable as they looked last night vs NV i still think they would beat them 8-10 times in a bo3. (nv is new and WILL improve a lot)

here is where the list gets SUPER hard to make, and it going to make some people angry. 

E6(cp) 

i put e6 here over NV because of how well e6 played against RNG. 

NV

NV honestly could go higher, i really thought eg vs nv was going to be a blowout last night but NV played really well i think OLA is back to being the wizard. and rayne is a wizard in training. 

LIQUID

liquid here just because they are new and have not scrimmed many teams yet. fully expect them to take one of the top 4 spots in the coming months.

OPTIC

so far i put optic over elevate. I think optic is going to grind with naded leading the squad now. 

ELEVATE

yeah, elevate here because i ran out of teams that are semi official. 

i think a team of hysteria fis ogre 2 and heinz can be top 8. 

also there are lots of AM teams forming that could surprise a lot of people. 

players like falacted are out there t2, trevaholic, smart camper, dextrim, firebird, rob the turtle levy scaryotic vetoed, etc etc.

edit:I FORGOT DENIAL RIP.. they are above optic

trevahloic really? if he's considered anywhere near good enough for pro league then I should be too

not throwing shade but I outplay that kid all the time (like it happens to me in MM).

don't know about smart camper and dextrim. i hope vetoed find a good squad and i'm rooting for firebird too

edit: thought I quoted just the bottom part so i may as well comment on the rest of your predictions, I don't agree with all of it but who will at this point. I agree with the top 3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I CAN SEE THAT ONE.

dfe.gif

We need a thread where you can't post text or reply with text. You can only communicate using meme's.

• Upvote (+1) 4