CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This thread is becoming OT of GD with this lack of intel.

This lack of :intel::dead:

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

ContrA on stream has dropped a bit of intel:

---he's hopeful about his current ContrA / Devon / Goofy / Ryanoob team and stated that Goofy is incredibly underrated

---said Ace was a good pickup for Optic

---said that Huke was the worst player on the team and was dropped "for some reasons"

Still waiting for the intel.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So really thats no intel with a couple opinions  :kappa:

I consider pro opinions about other pros as intel. I'm more fascinated by that than anything pretty much. Love to hear a pro breakdown his top 5 players or something similar. Also, if a pro farts at this point its intel considering how dry the intel well is atm.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone is waiting on Pro league info to drop and I am just sitting here wondering when T2 is going to make his next Halo tips video 

tsquared.jpg

If he doesn't post one soon, I'll never learn how to frag like a pro.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The Ace ankle jokes continue, this is frosty's GT

78e72f12fff6697bf7fc8c230e704fa3.png

Lethul is teaching frosty the dark arts of being a troll.  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

My god. Don't ever get your ankle broken people.

Its k, Optic provides health insurance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goofy on Denial tho...Dont get that...You'd think a top 3 team could get a more legit FA...I'd rather have Ogre 2 than Goofy

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty compensating for going blind mid gunfight with Cratos last night :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

ContrA on stream has dropped a bit of intel:

---he's hopeful about his current ContrA / Devon / Goofy / Ryanoob team and stated that Goofy is incredibly underrated

---said Ace was a good pickup for Optic

---said that Huke was the worst player on the team and was dropped "for some reasons"

Wonder why Bubu skated out of there then, especially after all those nice things he had to say about the org.  

@@Dreamer read between those lines like a champ.   :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got up in time to play 1 game before heading to the office, just enough time to disappoint myself by being terrible.

Edit: assault on regret notlikethis

Same here. Literally put on my scrub uniform in prep to go into the hospital. Took out the dusty disc (updated for a year) and I played one game before leaving. In that time i realized I am wearing myself, a scrub. feelsbadman

• Upvote (+1) 1

If he doesn't post one soon, I'll never learn how to frag like a pro.

Can you link one of his previous videos?  I really need the tips.  (But srsly...  Don't think i have seen it)

What is the average to how many accounts pro's own? Literally every week I watch streams and a lot of them are on new accounts.

The Ace ankle jokes continue, this is frosty's GT

78e72f12fff6697bf7fc8c230e704fa3.png

Good timing on the screen shot, as the most recent follower/sub is "homo commonly"

The chat/subs in the CLG player's streams are one of a kind. Mostly Lethal's :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1