CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My only question about these possible teams Lethul has talked about is that we havent seen any evidence to support them. I guess they could ALL be on Alts.

My guess is it's his speculation, maybe not actual Intel?

I'm happy to have it either way.

commonly has some tough decisions to make.starting to think its turning into a tug of war type situation.between RNG and Liquid.

Amazing to think that either team would want him over Heinz.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In the end, I don't see how Commonly doesn't end up on Renegades. Even if it was only in scrims, he has had success with Ninja and VicX before. Also, potentially teaming with the GOAT is something that cannot be passed up. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My only question about these possible teams Lethul has talked about is that we havent seen any evidence to support them. I guess they could ALL be on Alts.

What if these guys get real clever, conspire a bit and play on each other's tags. Even if it's just to troll us, that would be sneaky.

• Upvote (+1) 1

on paper, Liquid is the better team. Big Ninja fun but I know what I would do if I was commonly...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I imagine lethul in front of o table moving pictures of players and arranging the teams like the king he is. Until he is satisfied roster mania won't stop.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone else think Assault to Renegades would be a good move? Hes supposedly one of the best listeners in the game. Having him watch Ninjas back might be magic.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, potentially teaming with the GOAT is something that cannot be passed up. 

"Veterans and leadership are two things that I think are complete BS in Halo" - Lethul

Only people on these forums think that teaming with an out-of-prime 2gre is some magical opportunity that you can't pass up.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

if ninja and vic could somehow land commonly and heinz i think that works better with ninja and victory x's play style. ogre2 needs to be on a team with 3 really good slayers.

Assault is really underrated in my opinion. He is one of the best teammates out there.

"Veterans and leadership are two things that I think are complete BS in Halo" - Lethul

Only people on these forums think that teaming with an out-of-prime 2gre is some magical opportunity that you can't pass up.

Everyone on CLG is a young gun so the proof is in the pudding

Does anyone have the stats from worlds? Someone posted them in a nice spreadsheet in the old thread and I can't find it...

Everyone on CLG is a young gun so the proof is in the pudding

But they're only good because 2gre taught Royal2 and Snakebite how to play 4v4.

/s

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These teams that are being assembled need to have online results as their primary focus which means having the right mix of players that have all of the following:

1. All have good connections

2. Rarely complains in game

3. Can all hold their own individually

4. Everyone genuinely likes each other

5. Are available for practice the majority of the time.

Teams that don't have most of these qualities can possibly self-destruct before the online portion of the Pro League is over.

Hysteria and Cloud are going to have a hard time finding a squad that they would prefer to have, imo, because both players really struggle online and their attitudes are terrible when things go south

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't take everything Lethul says so seriously to be honest. This is the guy who thinks him leaving the number one team causing a cascade of team changes three days before roster lock had less impact on CLG winning than CLG's minuscule improvement by his addition. Dude is delusional.

He probably has a point about the veteran/leadership thing though. Doubt it's as important as, ya know, good decision making and skill. But that's just being captain obvious at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

So we could see Heinz, 2gre, Ninja, VictoryX?

I still think Hamy ends up on RNG

Heinz, Ogre and Vic in one team ? You can't be serious.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I wouldn't take everything Lethul says so seriously to be honest. This is the guy who thinks him leaving the number one team causing a cascade of team changes three days before roster lock had less impact on CLG winning than CLG's minuscule improvement by his addition. Dude is delusional.

"Minimal improvement" LMAO.

You realize that Lethul could leave CLG and hop on basically whatever roster he wanted to, right? You think the same can be said for 2gre who is currently relegated to trying to team with Ninja?

Only complete delusional tards don't see Lethul as a clear improvement to 2gre in this game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Live Footage of the Team Changes taking place:

f5d7e82f3316eb280995d84e6b8fd4af.png

This would have been OP if you shop'd CLG's and Denial's faces on the people recording and taking pics.  

You realize that Lethul could leave CLG and hop on basically whatever roster he wanted to, right? You think the same can be said for 2gre who is currently relegated to trying to team with Ninja?

Only complete delusional tards don't see Lethul as a clear improvement to 2gre in this game. 

2gre is a great Halo 5 player. Lethul is just better. That's obvious.

But here's the thing, a team with Royal 2, Snakebite, and Frosty can only get so much better. There's a ceiling is what I'm saying. I don't think they quite hit it with 2gre but they were close. Lethul made them hit that ceiling. But that's such a minuscule jump in comparison to the absolute clusterfuck of team changes three days before roster lock. The lack of competition made CLG look way better than they actually are.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dude forget it, you say anything even remotely negative about 2gre or Naded on this forum and ppl go 0 to raging butthurt in seconds.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

2gre is a great Halo 5 player. Lethul is just better. That's obvious.

But here's the thing, a team with Royal 2, Snakebite, and Frosty can only get so much better. There's a ceiling is what I'm saying. I don't think they quite hit it with 2gre but they were close. Lethul made them hit that ceiling. But that's such a minuscule jump in comparison to the absolute clusterfuck of team changes three days before roster lock. The lack of competition made CLG look way better than they actually are.

Where did lethul say his "minimal improvement" was more impactful than Rostermania?

• Upvote (+1) 1