CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If everyone else is scrimming and you don't scrim because there is no pro league details, you are going to be behind everyone else. Teams need to scrim a lot. EG was looking very good before they took a break and now they lost a lot of the momentum they had gained. "There's no pro league intel" is a terrible reason to not scrim. Teams like OpTic didn't scrim at the beginning of H5 because there wasn't anything released and see how that turned out.

But I mean they took a two day break, and I'm not 100 % but I thought I heard in someone's chat that it was planned ahead of time. This isn't them not scrimming, they just took two nights off in the midst of an offseason, with no apparent knowledge of when the pro league actually starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there anyone at 343 in charge of marketing the HCS? It is starting to get embarrassing how bad they are at this stuff. Other games are selling out arenas while 343 is sitting on important information. It makes no fucking sense. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

His hands must have been a little... Frosty.

kdZvHyQ.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But I mean they took a two day break, and I'm not 100 % but I thought I heard in someone's chat that it was planned ahead of time. This isn't them not scrimming, they just took two nights off in the midst of an offseason, with no apparent knowledge of when the pro league actually starts.

Golden rule: 

If other teams aren't doing it, neither should you

edit: holy fuck @@Moa I wanna neg you so bad for that

• Downvote (-1) 2

Just knowing there is a pro league should be motivation enough to be grinding, because when you don't make it into the league you are going to be pissed you didn't grind.

Also, I'm not happy about RNG missing potentially 4 nights either.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People have lives, relax. 

No. My favorite players need to hear about how irresponsible they are for missing scrims. How dare you suggest otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some of you back seat coach/ref and overreact so much, its astonishing.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Golden rule: 

If other teams aren't doing it, neither should you

edit: holy fuck @@Moa I wanna neg you so bad for that

I was honestly expecting at least -10 when I checked back.

the aiming in this game....

lmao

Someone makes the biggest aiming choke of their career and we blame it on Halo 5's aiming.

Get outta here.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No. My favorite players need to hear about how irresponsible they are for missing scrims. How dare you suggest otherwise.

:mj:

Some of you back seat coach/ref and overreact so much, its astonishing.

Have you ever said that a pitcher shouldn't have been pitching against a team one day? Or a player shouldn't have been benched in another sport? Or even just disagreeing with a decision made by your team in any sport/competition?. You get the point. Its just passion bruh  :D

apparently suspector had prom yesterday which a) is why they didn't scrim, and b) reminded me how young people who are making more money than me are

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

Suspector just had prom? HS was like... 7 years ago for me. FeelsOldMan

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I was honestly expecting at least -10 when I checked back.

lmao

Someone makes the biggest aiming choke of their career and we blame it on Halo 5's aiming.

Get outta here.

I'm not lying when I say I've never seen a choke that bad in any other pro halo match. It's like wrestling with a snake sometimes :dead:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crowd Pleasers is good. Top 4 material. As is nV. Those two + CLG/EG would make up my top 4, since RNG is going to miss a lot of days with travel (ala TL at beginning of H5) and TL / Denial aren't set in stone yet.

I'm not lying when I say I've never seen a choke that bad in any other pro halo match. It's like wrestling with a snake sometimes Beyond%20Dead.png

I've done that in every Halo, even Halo 2 Anniversary.

It happens :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened to NinjaArts, Cafe con leche, and Camper? Those three had been teaming for a while.

Seems like they split.

Denial is now scrimming Gabriel, JuicyFruit, NinjaArts, & Cafe con leche.

Lethvl grabs 2 kills and they still almost steak them on Rig. Crazy

What happened to NinjaArts, Cafe con leche, and Camper? Those three had been teaming for a while.

Edit: I should probably refresh thread before replying.

Also I'm streaming dressed as Pikachu.  If you ever took me seriously, tune in and figure out why you shouldn't anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I love reading the first posts from the "long time lurkers". If you are a long time lurker, make an account and post. Love to see more fresh views on the HCS.

I'm a long time lurker myself. I've been keeping up with this thread for the last few weeks. Love it.

Time to start participating. 

• Upvote (+1) 5