CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

when you fall 30 pages behind on the thread but know you can't help but read every post even though you don't have the time

stannis-has-no-chance.gif?w=1000

Why did you remind of this shit? The Mannis will never fall  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did you remind of this shit? The Mannis will never fall :wutface:

Ew, #teamrenley #deercrown=dope af

• Downvote (-1) 1

I like Ace on Optic more than Spartan, so shoot me.

Same. Spartan & Naded would end up getting on each other's nerves, and could be very tilt-inducing  :simms:

Plus, Ace has a lot of chemistry already with FS, and to a certain extent with Maniac. Even if Spartan is a slightly better player than Ace, chemistry / previous experience counts for a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are we spoiling Game of Thrones again?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Same. Spartan & Naded would end up getting on each other's nerves, and could be very tilt-inducing  :simms:

Plus, Ace has a lot of chemistry already with FS, and to a certain extent with Maniac. Even if Spartan is a slightly better player than Ace, chemistry / previous experience counts for a lot.

I don't think they can go wrong with Cloud or Ace. Cloud won a national championship with Maniac. Both are highly accomplished players.

• Upvote (+1) 5

ahah i love how on any other thread people are crucified for posting gifs without putting it in the spoilers because it messes with peoples data on mobile and its just accepted here. Such a  :dank: thread

• Upvote (+1) 4

ahah i love how on any other thread people are crucified for posting gifs without putting it in the spoilers because it messes with peoples data on mobile and its just accepted here. Such a  :dank: thread

We live and die for the memes  :mj:

Sorry I didn't post a meme for this post

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are we spoiling Game of Thrones again?

It's been 10 months since it aired.  If you haven't seen it by now you probably didn't actually want to.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Some people wait for the blu-ray and watch the season all at once before the new one.

Don't assume you know how busy other people are, or how they should spend their time.

Don't Be A Dick, Don't Spoil.™

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Tyler Durden isn't real.

Rosebud was his sled.

It was Earth all along.

Vader is Luke's Father.

Donnie dies.

Soylent Green is people.

299 of them die.

Kristin shot J.R.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Some people wait for the blu-ray and watch the season all at once before the new one.

Don't assume you know how busy other people are, or how they should spend their time.

Don't Be A Dick, Don't Spoil.™

Season 5 blu ray released a year ago. Like Tiberius said, if you haven't seen it by now, that's on you.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Tyler Durden isn't real.

Rosebud was his sled.

It was Earth all along.

Vader is Luke's Father.

Donnie dies.

Soylent Green is people.

299 of them die.

Kristin shot J.R.

CITIZEN KANE GOAT just saw it a few weeks ago

It's been 10 months since it aired.  If you haven't seen it by now you probably didn't actually want to.

Going after low-hanging fruit isn't exactly a new thing for him.  I don't mean to call anyone out but it's really off putting how often I come on to Beyond and find him tone-policing or back-seat moderating.  

• Upvote (+1) 1