CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's insanely hard to keep up with these rosters, my god.

No it isn't. Very few teams exist and will exist until roster lock, nothing else to worry about.

The first thing that comes to my mind is the @@Naded video of him going off on Quinn. 

Doesn't Cloud live in Chicago? would be an easy drive to the Optic house.

https://youtu.be/pEbXbffWcck?t=8m11s Once again, hecz is awesome, No BS just straight to the point. Not only am I rooting for Naded but for Hecz as well. Hopefully they can get into a top 8 spot for the Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now that I've had time to watch it, that actually happened to me, on the other end, i threw a splitter right as i died, the splitter didn't open for quite a while, and when it did on my death screen, my team-mate ran into it. I thought i was gonna get a betrayal, but nope, a suicide. 

You shot it mid air and it lagged and blew up, that's the only explanation

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Unbelievable suicide you won't believe"

Yes that is what unbelievable means...

But is it a life changing suicide?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looks like Sargoth started a Youtube and was testing the new fathom settings (unintentionally)

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm going to be pissed if we don't get pro league info today

optic stats inc

naded and maniac have both said their roster would be finalized by sunday, so you would think that's because of some actual reason (pro league?) and not some random deadline they set for themselves, but who knows

Edit: back to premium master race again  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ryanoob/Goofy + Contra/Dev 9-3-1ed Aries/TireIron/Assault/FiS

Then vs. Optic w/ Cloud:

Truth CTF: 3-1

Regret TS: 50-49

Plaza SH: 82-100

Fathom CTF: 3-1

Rig TS: 46-50

Coliseum CTF: 0-3

Truth TS: 44-50

Empire SH: 93-100

Plaza TS: 50-39

Eden SH: 66-100

Coliseum TS: 50-49

Rig SH: 100-32

Eden TS: 50-29

WFX/Denial wins 7-6 over Optic. But that's very promising for OpTic - I thought it'd be a blowout.

i'm going to be pissed if we don't get pro league info today

optic stats inc

CoD league did it right to maintain hype

Even on break, they still have tourneys around the world to keep people interested. It was fun watching OpTic play last night.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is optic repeating EVERY callout twice? Lol wtf

that's mostly flamesword. it gets grating after a while

It's not just Optic that does this, really every team seems to struggle with this except for CLG.  Yes, CLG is guilty of doing this sometimes but not even close to the scale that other teams are doing it.  

I don't know why more teams don't aim to stop this.  If you listen to a game by CLG then listen to a game played by another team the difference is night and day.  CLG's callouts are not lost amongst a sea of almost constant repetitive 'noise.'  If each callout it spoken only once then it holds more power imo and trains your teammates to listen for the callout instead of just hear it.  This allows for more small-talk and less stress during the game and callouts aren't getting lost amongst each other.

If you have 4 players on a team where all or the majority are just barkin out and repeating callouts how is that the most efficient way to communicate?  

IMO anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 1