CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can't tel if its a good or bad thing that NV has multiple leads throughout the game only to squander them.  I mean it is vs CLG but still......

WFX/Denial (Ryanoob, Goofy, Contra, PreDev) are destroying Aries/TireIron/Assault/FiS 8-2 rn.

Feel like Assault & FiS could do a lot better. Maybe try the Danoxide/Randa duo?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty cool to see Contra and Ryanoob playing together again. Nowwwww if we can just throw Randa on there in place of Goofy, you got 3/4ths of Team Randa which would be awesome to see again  :smiley:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guess what page number we are on guys?  :kappa:

You should take a screem shot and post this to reddit with all the plebs lmao

2gre has been having this problem for a while... Who knows what's happening to him with teams but if teams are avoiding him due to his Internet problems, then he needs to move to a different place. It's his job, his income, his life. If he can't compete, then he can't make money. That's what I would do, move to a different place if he literally can't solve it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

His symptoms seem to indicate his connection is losing ground somewhere. It would cause the connection to go off anywhere between a second and several hours. They have the ability to graph the connection and find where the issue is in the line within 100 ft but I assume they see that the connection is fine when they are there and ignore that attenuation may be the issue. I'd suggest they remove any traps or filters on the connection, eliminate splitters, replace all lines from house to poll and go from there.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG not scrimming tonight, BTW.

Wait, why did someone neg rep me for this? It wasn't my decision lmao

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this point in time must be pretty hard for a lot of halo pros who are lost in the vicious cycle of roster mania.  I feel like its really testing the motivation and drive for a lot of pros to keep grinding. I mean if I spent all my energy just trying to find a team to play with I would have no motivation to actually grind.  Things must be looking down for a lot of pros but I really hope they stick it through and get on a team and get rejuvenated to start grinding. I cant wait till pro league gets announced and more teams start forming. 

Everyone will find a team eventually, especially once there are set dates for Qualification and everything like that.

2gre has been having this problem for a while... Who knows what's happening to him with teams but if teams are avoiding him due to his Internet problems, then he needs to move to a different place. It's his job, his income, his life. If he can't compete, then he can't make money. That's what I would do, move to a different place if he literally can't solve it.

they played with him literally last night. They're still running games. They never were a set team

I'm getting a bit bored with all the speculation... Why don't folks just wait until official rosters are announced rather than getting all lathered up over it every day?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 11

they played with him literally last night. They're still running games. They never were a set team

No I know dude! It's just a risky risk to have for online pro league

If CLG were true geniuses they would take it easier on teams online. It will allow lesser teams to build confidence and then want to stay together, thus making it even easier for CLG at tournaments.  :lxthul:  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3