CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People really take their rep points/dank memes seriously here huh.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Anytime I see someone post a list now, I look at all the first letters thinking there is a message. I am slightly disappointed now. That one guy spoiled us with "No Radar."

People really take their rep points/dank memes seriously here huh.

Says the guy who used all his + rep on this account on his other.

wwysydh.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every time someone negs more than 2 of your posts, you make a big whiny post about how the guy must be a sad soul and he hates fun and how it's so funny to see and blah blah blah. You're literally "calling people out" for the blasphemous crime of not liking your memes.

The reason I know you think I have a vendetta against you is because you literally accused me of it the last time we interacted. Again, up until Worlds I wasn't even aware that I was negging a lot of your posts. It just turns out you make a lot of posts that I don't enjoy. I'm not telling you to stop posting your gifs and memes, but please stop whining every time someone clicks the red button on a few of them,or at least take it to OT of GD and out of the HCS thread.

5zFGmjG.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Woah didn't think about ProLeague beaing always online could be a huge gamechanger for denial, they seem to really need Elumnite to keep them on track

In general if the whole league is online and observer mode is only for events I see Coaches being less and less important

It's pretty clear everyone is sleeping on Rayne. There's a reason that Penguin performs well, and it's because he's got his buddy Rayne to back him up. They feed off each other, and both put up big stats. Those two really carried Elevate imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haha the other is banned thanks to your stalker antics, I did that about half an hour ago and you already know. Weirdo.

• Downvote (-1) 16

Woah didn't think about ProLeague beaing always online could be a huge gamechanger for denial, they seem to really need Elumnite to keep them on track

In general if the whole league is online and observer mode is only for events I see Coaches being less and less important

Well a coach can remain helpful at live events.  They are still going to have a few of those.

Wait he's rep boosting? Lmao....

• Upvote (+1) 8

Haha the other is banned thanks to your stalker antics, I did that about half an hour ago and you already know. Weirdo.

Jesus, openly bragging about rep boosting... what kind of idiot are you?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I swear to fuck if someone is using another account to rep boost then that is the most pathetic shit I've ever heard of LOL

whats next someone buying a 50?!?!?

• Upvote (+1) 9

God damn we are starved for some Intel

Top 5 teams IMO

1. CLG

-----

3. Denial

4. Reloaded EG

5-8. Everyone else

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, which players do you guys think would improve the most with no radar?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pros speaking makes things happen

Shame thats the only way, surprised it didn't require a poll this time.

#devsupport

I swear to fuck if someone is using another account to rep boost then that is the most pathetic shit I've ever heard of LOL

whats next someone buying a 50?!?!?

Custom game boosting?

• Upvote (+1) 5

2gre and Ninja

Interesting. I can definitely see ogre 2 but what makes you say ninja would improve with no radar?