CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Regarding the org situation I really don't know how it would work. Because you're right Ace is the captain, so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there if both teams (OpTic/Us) get finalized and this is what everyone decides they want to do. And thank you for the kind words :) but don't take any credit from eL ToWn, I have been sucking ass lately. Spartan has been making up for my slack

well when ace joined liquid ninja was the captain and then gave it to ace so don't see why that would be a problem.

does anyone know if there is a way to play matchmaking rn?

nope, Bravo won't fix his servers  :salt:

So many F/A's here is a list of some of the more notable ones, just to name a few:

Contra and Predevonator?

nope, Bravo won't fix his servers :salt:

At this point, I think it's about time we fire Bravo. First he ruins the game with the os glitch, then he ruins the arena Playlist with binaries, now he's turning off the servers? How dare he!

Contra and Predevonator?

If they're still with the Denial org, are they still F/A? I'm curious how that works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

well when ace joined liquid ninja was the captain and then gave it to ace so don't see why that would be a problem.

Not to forget that 2gre was captain of CLG when he was dropped 3 days before the transfer period ended.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can someone explain the camo glitch.  How does it happen and why does it break the game? 

Can someone explain the camo glitch.  How does it happen and why does it break the game? 

Not sure how it works but it either makes it impossible to pick it up, or adds more time (while appearing to still be there).  It can also crash the game. I may be completely wrong though, that's just what I remember from Snip3down's stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can insta pick it up using some cool button combo. Downsides are it would make the power up just freeze in place, meaning it couldn't be picked up for the rest of the game.

It also delayed the respawn timer for about ten seconds.

The freeze was fixed recently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry this is OT but does anyone have any knowledge about how to get into casting?  I've tried contacting a bunch of people (the obvious) but got no response as expected.  

Didn't they just recently put out a call looking for new casters? ESL I think?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk if there is a AM HCS thread, but if there is can you please link it to me I cannot find it. I need to post TiZoXiC_02 and _Blaze are a team of two in the "unnotable section" if you can please help it would be much appreciated. Looking for players like FlyingKick1 and homIE g. Thanks

No AM thread.  

• Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't they just recently put out a call looking for new casters? ESL I think?

I saw ESL post something for MKX, but don't recall any for Halo.  It's possible I missed it. 

So many F/A's here is a list of some of the more notable ones, just to name a few:

Spartan

Assault

Heinz

Cloud

Hysteria

Calm

Swift Kill

Randa

Tsquared

Fear itself

Nemassist

Aries

Prototype

Lifestyle

Goofy

RyanNoob

Chaser

Cratos

Bubu Dubu

Huke

Shooter

Munoz

Suddoth Twins

Str8 Sick

2gre

Danoxide

Edit

Blaze

Tizoxic

Unlegit

APG

Ace

Penquin

Sargoth

Contra

Predevonator

Scaryotic

Cpt Anarchy

Add villathakilla fley ender nik horror let get some new faces
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Add villathakilla fley ender nik horror let get some new faces

Thats a really long gamertag.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw ESL post something for MKX, but don't recall any for Halo.  It's possible I missed it. 

I swear I saw it tweeted, I thought it was Simms and that he was in the graphic for the posting, but now I can't find it anywhere and feel insane.

When Ace joined they apparently said they wanted to build the team around him hence why he was captain. Can't really speak on CLG too much though but it's apparent they wanna stick it out with Royal 2/SB

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry guys, we tried our best. It sucks that we take time out of our week to try and run these for the community. Hope we don't encounter anymore issues like this in the future.

<3

• Upvote (+1) 8

We can deal with 30min - 1 hour of Xbox Live downtime, but 3-4 hours is just too much. 

:wutface:

For no reason.

Yeah, ok. 

I think it was his team that was bming my team in the LCQ. He is a nice person  :kappa: