28. bubu dubu - 0.089

28. Cloud - 0.089

30. Victory X - 0.068

• Upvote (+1) 9

This is what I'd like to see with the whole Liquid/OG situation

Liquid - APG, Spartan, Ace, Heinz

OpTic - Flamesword, Maniac, Naded, Stellur

• Upvote (+1) 3

God pls no ace on OpTic, assault,Stellur,Spartan are all way better choices (not saying they are better than ace just they each can bring something more to this team)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Online to LAN - KA/D Improvement

gOJY9Ll.png

Just missing the cut:

26. Huke - 0.098

27. Str8 Sick - 0.093

28. bubu dubu - 0.089

28. Cloud - 0.089

30. Victory X - 0.068

Definitely improving with the graphics!

• Upvote (+1) 5

i feel like the conundrum here is that both Liquid and OG are better with Spartan, so it will likely be up to him.

Liquid is obviously safer a choice for him (in terms of placing well), but I honestly think he could make OG a T6 team.

OG with ace/stellur just feels like a regression to me, although it'd obviously be 10x better than their regionals team.

plz go to OG #opticpuppy

Liquid did good, so I assume it'll be a thing.

Stellur, Spartan, Unlegit, APG. Seems like APG might be the x-factor that el_town wasn't. Which doesn't surprise me, he's really good/passionate about the game.

Sad though because no Optic Spartan :/

Though, I thought Ace was the captain of Liquid, would APG just be captain now or do they have to find a new org? @@aPG

Also, I'd rather Jimbo than Ace on Optic (Ace I know you hate me)

I kinda agree (but not with Jimbo per-se). Though Ace on Optic literally would make it the least "hungry" team out there. 

Ace probably joined Optic because of the brand and all that shit. Same with Naded.

Captain Obvious over here though.

Enjoying some matchmaking, actually playing pretty well for once, and servers go down. Hopefully they're back up for some scrims.

What's up with @@Heinz ?? Haven't heard him running with anyone lately.

Makes me really sad. Also hasn't streamed in a billion years as far as I know. Feelsbadman

i feel like the conundrum here is that both Liquid and OG are better with Spartan, so it will likely be up to him.

Liquid is obviously safer a choice for him (in terms of placing well), but I honestly think he could make OG a T6 team.

OG with ace/stellur just feels like a regression to me, although it'd obviously be 10x better than their regionals team.

plz go to OG #opticpuppy

I just really don't see a team with Flame and Maniac placing top 6. Even Royal 2 and Snakebite would struggle to place top 6 with them. Don't get me wrong, they're still great players but Optic struggled for top 16 last time and top 6 is so hotly contested by really good teams right now. CLG, RNG, EG, CP, NV, Denial, Liquid are all really strong. The fight for who's #2 and who's #3 isn't even that clean cut. They could all have a claim on top 3. Maniac and Flame are so far behind. After their scrims last night they played Matchmaking as a team and were dropping games there too. Spartan always says he just wants to win, and it was obvious from the scrims that placing top 8 with Optic would be a huge achievement and a struggle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would rather see Apg, Spartan, Stellur, Heinz, for Liquid.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Would rather see Apg, Spartan, Stellur, Heinz, for Liquid. :)

Unlegit it better than Heinz, IMO. I know TJ also said apg and unlegit played really good at worlds and "their team let them down" or some shit
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That would be sooooooo good.

I think Spartan and Stellur compliment each other well just like APG and Heinz compliment each other.  

I was very excited to see Heinz running with RNG until the current RNG squad came together.  

That said, I think he's underrated and think he'd tie together that possible Liquid squat extremely well.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why servers... :(

Isn't there like 3 tournaments today?

The IGL one is going on right now, has like 50+ teams I think. At least they're allowing delays of both teams agree

Why servers... :(

Isn't there like 3 tournaments today?

50% of Beyond Tournaments get shafted by servers. It always happens on Saturday for some reason :<

• Upvote (+1) 1

Both those teams would be amazing.

God pls no ace on OpTic, assault,Stellur,Spartan are all way better choices (not saying they are better than ace just they each can bring something more to this team)

Just curious as to what you think Assault can bring that Ace can't?