CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Amidst 500 other words regarding YouTube growth/content production, I suggested the same thing to Towey.

His shot is all he has going for him. No grasp on the game's movement, no understanding of core strategies, and definitely no knowledge of the game's deeper meta.

Hmmmm I personally think that h5 is only about movement. And core strategies are non existent when power ups are way too open no matter how you may set up for. and weapons respawn count down is a waste of having an advantage on team who actually got last drop. The objective games are weak abd mostly 1 sided other then the occasional intense stronghold game
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Ok guys I know this is a little off topic (kinda) but this was one of the montages I saw a few years ago and that got me into competitive Halo. I think it would be really cool, if any of you guys with editing skill could make a Halo 5 version. Kinda like the Team Beyond hype montages that came out before worlds, but with scrims and mm as well. :D

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4tuhRCZtE

Edit: How do I embed this?

Ok guys I know this is a little off topic (kinda) but this was one of the montages I saw a few years ago and that got me into competitive Halo. I think it would be really cool, if any of you guys with editing skill could make a Halo 5 version. Kinda like the Team Beyond hype montages that came out before worlds, but with scrims and mm as well. 7%20Premium%20Grin%20grin.png

http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4tuhRCZtE

Edit: How do I embed this?

• Upvote (+1) 3

They fixed the glitch breaking the game, but you can still do it. Spartan did it for camo on truth. Does it still add time to the respawn though?

There has been absolutely nothing announced, still. Trust me, everyone on our team has our heads in the right place. The improvement our team has made already just based off of communication alone has been great. A few nights off won't hinder us at this point, especially with the lack of confirmed teams. Appreciate the concern, but the lack of practice won't be an issue when more information is released.

Damn, you're telling me you guys don't even have any intel for the Pro League yet?

I just thought WE were in the dark, not the pros...  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 5

There has been absolutely nothing announced, still. Trust me, everyone on our team has our heads in the right place. The improvement our team has made already just based off of communication alone has been great. A few nights off won't hinder us at this point, especially with the lack of confirmed teams. Appreciate the concern, but the lack of practice won't be an issue when more information is released.

thats how you handle criticism people, holy moly that is refreshing.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn, you're telling me you guys don't even have any intel for the Pro League yet?

I just thought WE were in the dark, not the pros...  :apg:

he just said nothing was announced

the pros know what's going on, my guess is we get info today 

Spartan took arkanums soul twice last night.

Cant believe he doesnt have a team

Liquid did good, so I assume it'll be a thing.

Stellur, Spartan, Unlegit, APG. Seems like APG might be the x-factor that el_town wasn't. Which doesn't surprise me, he's really good/passionate about the game.

Sad though because no Optic Spartan :/

Though, I thought Ace was the captain of Liquid, would APG just be captain now or do they have to find a new org? @@aPG

Also, I'd rather Jimbo than Ace on Optic (Ace I know you hate me)

• Upvote (+1) 3

he just said nothing was announced

the pros know what's going on, my guess is we get info today 

We'll get an announcement as long as @@CyReN isn't around  :kappa:

I love you really Cyren <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Regarding the org situation I really don't know how it would work. Because you're right Ace is the captain, so I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there if both teams (OpTic/Us) get finalized and this is what everyone decides they want to do. And thank you for the kind words :) but don't take any credit from eL ToWn, I have been sucking ass lately. Spartan has been making up for my slack

You'll get there, it's not like you don't have plenty of time before Pro League to improve  :simms:

I am sad to announce that Team Enraged are now looking for 1.

Walrus has decided to leave on his own terms, stating that his playstyle did not mesh well with the rest of the team.

Good Luck to him moving forward! We will be looking for a player for the upcoming EU Pro League.

Just thought I would update you guys on the current affairs.

Thanks for the info Batch! Good luck moving forward, you beautiful Scottish bastard.

Walrus has decided to leave on his own terms, stating that his playstyle did not mesh well with the rest of the team.

Good Luck to him moving forward! We will be looking for a player for the upcoming EU Pro League.

Well it's a nice change of pace from the avalanche of posts about the same NA stuff so thanks. 

Sign me up coach :kappa:

Liquid did good, so I assume it'll be a thing.

Stellur, Spartan, Unlegit, APG. Seems like APG might be the x-factor that el_town wasn't. Which doesn't surprise me, he's really good/passionate about the game.

Sad though because no Optic Spartan :/

Though, I thought Ace was the captain of Liquid, would APG just be captain now or do they have to find a new org? @@aPG

Also, I'd rather Jimbo than Ace on Optic (Ace I know you hate me)

Maybe I'm just misremembering scores or maybe thinking of wrong opponent, but didn't liquid with Ace-apg-unlegit-stellur AND ace-apg-unlegit-Spartan also do work vs elevate recently? Could have sworn they did.

Stellur/Spartan/Unlegit/APG is a great team on paper. I really hope Stellur and Spartan stick together, and I really wanna see APG and Spartan duo up. Unlegit is ok  :kappa: