CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think we need to cool off on the "maniac is trash" talk for a bit. I mean before his performance the past few days everyone was saying Maniac is far from the issue on Optic.

He was playing insane at regionals and leading up to it after grinding hard to make it there. He's been off doing whatever for the past month, and he is sick. He just needs to keep grinding and get to the level he IS capable of.

I'm not entirely sure where people get the idea that Maniac's individual skill isn't good. Maybe I just catch him on really good days?

His shot seems solid to me.

I'm not entirely sure where people get the idea that Maniac's individual skill isn't good. Maybe I just catch him on really good days?

His shot looks solid. Problem is he traverses maps like I traverse my house in the dark after coming home from the bar.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would honestly rather see 2-3 vlogs or day in the life videos per week and then 1 "scrim highlights" video where you kind of analyze some positive and negative gameplay moments from the teams scrims that week.

Idk, just an idea.

A coach is going to excel at breaking down gameplay and I personally love it. Although I do want to see Optics team succeed, I do not have any reason to watch vlogs or those dumb "day in the life" videos. I'll watch just about all the videos towey cranks out at once while I'm winding down sooooooo yeah. I think towey is doing a good job with his channel.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would honestly rather see 2-3 vlogs or day in the life videos per week and then 1 "scrim highlights" video where you kind of analyze some positive and negative gameplay moments from the teams scrims that week.

Idk, just an idea.

Amidst 500 other words regarding YouTube growth/content production, I suggested the same thing to Towey.

His shot is all he has going for him. No grasp on the game's movement, no understanding of core strategies, and definitely no knowledge of the game's deeper meta.

This RNG/OG scrim is like Tyson fighting an infant.

Grandma's boy quote and it needed to have been referenced accordingly

Plz learn

• Upvote (+1) 1

Grandma's boy quote and it needed to have been referenced accordingly

Plz learn

tumblr_m9u6o2XRae1qbcvgfo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

So many people say Maniac played good at Regionals.... Am I the only 1 who saw him stating? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

So whats the current rumours/speculation on the pro league?

I've heard some people mention things about Challegner league etc. I've never followed COD so I have no idea how such a league could work. 

So whats the current rumours/speculation on the pro league?

I've heard some people mention things about Challegner league etc. I've never followed COD so I have no idea how such a league could work.

CoD didn't actually have a Challenger league. They just had the usual pro points system and teams could earn points from online tourneys (pro teams could compete in the weekend ones too).

At the end of the first "stage" (half season) they had a promotion tournament where top 16 amateur teams played 4 groups, top 2 in each group advanced to a bracket. Win 1 bracket match and qualify for Relegation matches...a Bo7 vs the bottom 4 pro teams to try to take their spot in the league (like a title belt match in Wrestling?)

• Upvote (+1) 2

what was the 2grevate vs liquid scores?

10-3 us

• Upvote (+1) 5

quick question as I am preparing a thread (in relation to the pro league) , Is their anyway to import tables into this site?

Or do I have I literally have to save a link to it and put it in my sig? 

His shot is all he has going for him. No grasp on the game's movement, no understanding of core strategies, and definitely no knowledge of the game's deeper meta.

Yeah man I'm so sure a pro player since H3 has no grasp on the movement, strategies and meta of a Halo game. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah man I'm so sure a pro player since H3 has no grasp on the movement, strategies and meta of a Halo game. 

giphy.gif

inb4 someone tells you h5 is a new game

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you actually watched maniac play you would know he's right

Maniac looks lost

• Upvote (+1) 7

inb4 someone tells you h5 is a new game

Technically correct... The best kind of correct

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's the second night this week EG hasn't scrimmed. They need to step up the practice if they want a chance to even come close to beating CLG. :/

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Only scrim scores I didn't see posted: Randa/Danoxide/Aries/TireIron vs Nemassist/Lifestyle/Munoz/Chaser

Truth CTF: 3-1

Regret TS: 50-45

Rig SH: 100-4

Plaza TS: 32-50

Fathom CTF: 2-1

Coliseum TS: 44-50

Eden SH: 53-100

Truth TS: 50-27

Coliseum CTF: 1-2

Team Randa wins 5-4.

• Upvote (+1) 3