CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

From my brief scrolls through Quinn's twitter he must be a much different person when he's not behind a keyboard or that guy would be out of a job, all he does is troll and troll the trolls 

I mean.....he dose have a job....and a family.....i mean....yeah.....Of course he's not just a keyboard warrior. 

People giving him shit annoys me.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I mean.....he dose have a job....and a family.....i mean....yeah.....Of course he's not just a keyboard warrior. 

People giving him shit annoys me.

Keyboard warriors annoy me, or more people that change their personality simply because of a screen... You're trolling abilities are not all that cute or funny when you change up arena and custom games without even a word to the pros of which promote and keep your game alive. I say this because various pros talked about how 343 has approached them with different ideas for the league and then they flipped out when the update happened so I'm guessing 343 (Quin) decided not to tell them during these talks. Pros obviously want to have a say in what happens with the multiplayer here but this guy does his best to ask for help on twitter and than troll the crap out of any of the responses (obviously there are a lot of dumb responses too). Ninja and him have trolled back and forth a lot but I remember one time (to lazy to track down the actual tweet) where Ninja basically asked seriously how can I best talk to you? That has to be frustrating. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone seen Quinn respond to anyone who isn't trolling or giving actual feedback? Whenever I tweet feedback to them I never get a response but he can reply to these all day.

Easier to troll than to give legit answers.

But I mean, I wouldn't give someone who is being a huge dick a proper response anyway.  This guy is just being an asshole.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flamesword online warrior confirmed   :kappa:

if anything, it suggests he's the closest of anyone to exactly the same online/LAN

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was watching Liquid play Mmmm Joe's squad last night and I saw them trade a few games and tie a CTF. Strongholds plaza was ALMOST a 100-0 game in Joe's favor, but their squad did lose some slayers by a large margin. One game joe's team got steaked but he still went positive.

This kid is unreal. Surely to get on a top team this year despite taking such a big break from last year.

Yeah, he's extremely fun to watch, because it seems like he never makes a mistake. Very smooth and deliberate play

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone seen Quinn respond to anyone who isn't trolling or giving actual feedback? Whenever I tweet feedback to them I never get a response but he can reply to these all day.

This is Halo, it's pretty rare that people react in a mature way when the game isn't exactly the game that they want. Also, I doubt that he has the authority to make announcements for big changes or confirm or deny stuff we ask about. These things have to go through the PR people, because if he promises some change that doesn't end up happening we'll all throw a tantrum. I don't mind if he has some fun responding to a handful of the hundreds of nasty messages he gets.

Here's a nice tweet to see though:

• Upvote (+1) 6

I was born a keyboard warrior and I'll die a keyboard warrior

but what game though?

I hope Spartan goes to Optic. Him and Naded can really help out Maniac and FS and if that team starts to gel, which I think they can, I can see them being a top 5 squad (with CLG, RNG, EG, CP in the mix at the moment). I think Liquid needs to find an identity here soon though. I've not been overly impressed by them.

Only downside to the Optic team I mentioned is the potential for a huge tilt if either Spartan or Naded get down on themselves or the team, I can see a down-spiraling effect happening...that's where FS has to keep composure and keep the team in the right mindset. Bc quite frankly, Maniac just a monotonous dude with his voice not inflecting much passion

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was on commonly's stream and asked him if he has any idea when they might be scrimming CLG. He said they'll probably be scrimming tonight most likely. Not confirmed, but likely. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maniac and Ace are 1 and 2 in online to LAN k/d improvement. Do they really think them teaming for an online league is a good idea? (Comin from someone who thinks Ace is a beast)

I love your enthusiasm sometimes W0uld, but holy hell what

i get carried away sometimes.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did the 2gre/Ninja team never work out? Felt like a good fit. 

Ninja was able to team with better H5 players

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you guys wanna see real talent watch villathakilla play kid eaisly could hang with the top pros. I am done watching these halo vets switching teams every other week. Halo 5 plays so different then any other halo. This guy villa was actually a very Good halo 3 player has videos on youtube destroying ninja and others. Even fley ender is another h5 player that nobody knows. He is very good at the game. Any forum kids should take the time and watch just 1 hr of these 2 play and you'll be a fan right away and be talking like. Royal 6? Dogbite? Sunburn? Dont have one for lethal yet but you getbthe point.

is it me or do these new settings feel like theyre being created just to fuck with us